Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nerthiel Flex
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 13, 2024
Time of violation
15:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ztPn12LI26U

Sarathff

Player
Player
Hello sir iam Sarathh Cartel | 350191
Pov link :
Iam from Lspd soo sir what is the problem i got server issue as u can check my logs i don’t did anything wrong there and u can watch my whole pov in my pov I got a green zone glitch and I dint watch it and I got that glitch in fz randomly sooo after that I watch it after that fighting I just saw that and like whenever I died in before Situvation I went to bad dreams after that I did f1 to my hq and I went to fz I don’t even saw that I sooo please excuse mee brother for this time from next time I will be careful sir I apologise for that

Last edited:

Omer HilI

Player
Player
Pov link :
Iam from Lspd soo sir what is the problem as u can watch my whole pov in my pov I got a green zone glitch and I dint watch it and I got that glitch in fz randomly sooo after that I watch it after that fighting I just saw that and like whenever I died in before Situvation I went to bad dreams after that I did f1 to my hq and I went to fz I don’t even saw that I sooo please excuse mee brother for this time from next time I will be careful sir I apologise for that
It seems like you abuse it on purpose. You run directly to 6-8 gang members alone.

Sarathff

Player
Player
It seems like you abuse it on purpose. You run directly to 6-8 gang members alone.
I have confidence on my gameplay that I can kill Atleast 2 people soo that’s why I gave damage I rush on them that’s and I got that green zone bug randomly brother as well u can see in my pov

Nerthiel Flex

Player
Player
You are not a superhero, you cannot throw 1v8.
I have confidence on my gameplay that I can kill Atleast 2 people soo that’s why I gave damage I rush on them that’s and I got that green zone bug randomly brother as well u can see in my pov

Merrt Hill

Ok sir.
Player
Pov link :
Iam from Lspd soo sir what is the problem as u can watch my whole pov in my pov I got a green zone glitch and I dint watch it and I got that glitch in fz randomly sooo after that I watch it after that fighting I just saw that and like whenever I died in before Situvation I went to bad dreams after that I did f1 to my hq and I went to fz I don’t even saw that I sooo please excuse mee brother for this time from next time I will be careful sir I apologise for that
Metagaming hmm?

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
Approved

Player 350191 will be punished for Bugabuse

You are obviously in a bugged state which you abuse in this case.
You get no Damage while 10 people shoot on you and you tell me you dont think something is wrong?
You should have stopped shooting and get out of the situation. Contact Administration.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom