Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Billu sanda
Administrators nickname
jin frost
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wZpAh5r

vin pluxury

Player
Player
Hello,
Sam or Pablo.

I hope you know today's 15th August. We are celebrating this. We are having fans in the city this morning. Jin Frost targets us. I do not know what his problem is. Many people are ramming us while we are doing a rally. Jin Frost did not punish them if we did not mix anything; he punished us. Many people are getting jealous of us; they are breaking the rule.He punished me for 5.3. I never insult any admin. Please take strong action! He is doing racism. Please admin ask POV from morning you will understand how he tergetting us. and i swear i didn't abuse him or any one there.

I have trust on u that u will take a fare decision.

thanku

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
That's correct we are also targeted everywhere like in Eid ul azha all Muslims were celebrating so they started punishing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom