Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Andy Pamangana
Administrators nickname
Abhijeet Burrows
Date
Aug 15, 2024
Time
10:44
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vbmkmfo

andyyy102

Player
Player
Hello dear admins, recently I got banned with the reason GR 1.3( it is forbidden to price cheap items for extremely high prices at shops such as ammo / weapons / cheap clothing/ etc ). I don’t understand exactly the reason why I got banned but i think its because I had in the shop a luminous t-shirt of type 15 (sashmello) at the price of 52m.
Let me explain myself why I end up putting that t-shirt for that price in the shops and tell you the reasons. That t-shirt I buy it from one of my friends at the price of 17m. I buy the t-shirt about one months ago +/- maybe almost 2 months and I know for a lot of players it’s a very rare t-shirt and its only 2 units in the city and sometimes people say its from an ex media t-shirt and this t-shirt will never come in the auctions and you can only buy from the players how already own it – all this info I know from the players so if I got lie and scam by others its not my fault, but I think this info’s are true because I never see this t’shirt in auctions and more then 2 units in the same time from the day I stary playing here and start getting knowledge about items/prices and trades. So this t-shirt in my opinion and other players opinions its not a cheap clothing item and the prices now days its around 25m+ because I know this t-shirt was sold directly in the shop about 1month ago or 2 at the price of 19.2.. so a long time ago the price was 20m and everything on the game got almost 2x more expensive.. for example the lui vi desert scarf mask type 1 and type 2 how about 2 months ago I buy with 6m(type 1) and 7-8m(type 2) and now days the prices of this scarfs its around 15m+ for both types and much more items got more expensive in the past few weeks, almost every clothing item..
Now about my price of 52m in the shop it was because one of my friend want to try it and I put a bigger prices because I didn’t want somebody else to buy it – knowking his rarity i was afraid somebody will come and insta buy at the price of 25-30m.. I had a potential buyer how wanted to try it but still didnt make any deal about the price.. he wanted to try it and i put a 2x price far from the market place value at 52m... I didnt try to put an 10x value over the market place value like how others doing and trying to intential scamming players... because i was not selling my t-shirt without 30m anyway because everything got more expensive now days and its a rare item anyway, im not asking money from nowhere ,, i have reasons why i ask this much.. and i keep my price because i know they cant find another one..
I will respect your decision on my situation no matter what you will decide, but im honest with you i was NEVER NOT EVEN TRYING scamming any player.. on the contrary i always help new players how ask me anything about the game... anyway, thanks and i appreciate the hard work you doing here and keep everyting clean and enjoyable for everyone!

Best regards,

Andy Pamangana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom