Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Hooli Who
Administrators nickname
Aurelius Yvo
Date
Aug 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlTXps6fg9s

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
I would like to appeal my punishment I do not disagree about the DM but I do disagree about the 14 day block. If you watch my POV closely the individuals who opened fire on multiple people without giving any demands or any reasons behind it. ID 285313 34592 to my knowledge. ID 34593 received a warning from Alex Odd for DM. but I don’t know if it’s related to the current scenario, I am appealing. I only went back inside to fight the individuals who attacked me ID 264416 was in a gun fight
with one of my family members, I don’t know if an altercation took place before I entered the interior, but I saw them shoot shooting one of my family members, so I opened fire. I can agree if that is DM, but I don’t know what took place as I was not loaded into the interior at that time for ID 285313 they shot me earlier for no reason, so I finished them and they were also shooting one of my family members as they were exiting the building. I never shot any other ids. 5811 266266 22042 this is why I don’t agree that it’s Mass DM I would consider fail rp as lack of communication between both parties during the scenario, but that is only my opinion it’s up to you. It’s up to you guys

Aurelius Yvo

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
starting a group Mass DM shouldn't be 14d ban, i think its should be 30d as you didn't only ruin rp for 1 person everyone was involved there as well,

I will agree with the chief decision on this report

EN3BE$TADMIN

$
Player
starting a group Mass DM shouldn't be 14d ban, i think its should be 30d as you didn't only ruin rp for 1 person everyone was involved there as well,

I will agree with the chief decision on this report
Two individuals attack, a group of people without giving any demands, or any form a role-play is that not considered Mass DM you chose to ignore that if you say it’s a group doing Mass DM and you never punished any other individuals also chose to ignore that for some strange reason i’m not here to argue about your false claims you can increase my ban decrease my ban but you should punish people fairly. If both sides break rules you should punish both sides,

Shoots multiple people but you ignore

vqTCMqD.png

0JW49T5.png

Top Bottom