Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Oktay Mollow
Administrators nickname
Pablo Schmidt
Date
Aug 16, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/790493/

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Hello, dear Mr. Lebron Pluxury !

You know me from before. I made some mistakes, but like some others, I learned from my mistakes. I opened this forum for you because we are in a dilemma. I trust and respect your judgment. As you can see on this forum, Yaswanth Trigger told me that if you just stand in front of guys, that's Fear-RP. I had a small argument with him earlier in club chat and I think he was targeting me. But that's not the point, I apologize.
I got a warning from Fear-RP inside Families HQ, for standing still! I could have drawn my gun and killed them, but I didn't do it because I didn't want to confront a rule mistake with another rule mistake, so I just stood there and waited for them to kill me so I could open the forum, but I was punished in a way that was ridiculous to me, I opened the forum many times, but everyone said it was the right thing to do, I have been in this situation many times before, I was never punished then, but the people who killed me were punished...

If you watch my POV in this forum you can see that I just stand there and do nothing and I am not penalized from Fear-RP....
FORUM 1:

This is the same way I do nothing, I just stand there and wait for them to kill me so I can open a forum (I am not penalized from Fear-RP in any way)
FORUM 2:

I think Yaswanth Trigger is administering with his own new rules (I have no intention of denigrating any of the admins and saying bad things about them and never have !!! )
I think Pablo Schmidt made the wrong decision because there was no such Fear-RP rule before, as you remember I was an admin for a while and I never encountered such a punishment !
Please do something about it I want to complete my BattlePass I want my ban to be lifted because I don't have time I don't know when the BattlePass will end but I want to get all the items before it ends

I have always been respectful to you and I continue to be respectful to you Mr. Lebron Pluxury !
I ask you in good faith to give me a chance, the other 2 warnings can stay, I only ask you to remove 1 of them please...

Regards,
Oktay Mollow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom