Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdalrahmun

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mostafa

2. Your age: 22

3. Time zone: GMT +3

4. Average online per day: 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord: devil_afr

6. Your Nickname: Devil Afr

7. Your ID: 302390

1. Leader of The Blood Street Gang

2: Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

1.When I first entered the city, I was involved with gangs. As I gained experience in the city, I gained more experience in the gang field, I understood the terms and rules of the city well, and I can handle any kind of situation without any problems.

2.As for the gang, I have enough experience in role-playing and have been in all illegal organizations, so I know how everything works. I have been in all the gangs and been under a deputy for 10-12 years and do my job very good, Like it was negotiating Hostage operations or leading major events like FZ and Battleship , everything was smooth The gang members appreciated me and listened to my plans for the events.

3.I will Try to create a good and strong gang, and I will also make sure that everyone in the gang follows the gang rules well in role-playing accurately and does not cause any problems so that everyone can enjoy the server with proper role-playing. With my skills and experience in the city and the ghetto, I will improve the criminal role-playing experience.

3.Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization:

3.1-There will be no toxicity in the organization.
3.2-Bloods do at least 1 gun or store robbery everyday
3.3-Bloods take controll in event and ghetto
3.4-Bloods do fz raid everydays
3.5-Not addressing political and religious matters
3.6-We aim to come all cland in days
3.7-Bloods will do more hostage situations every day as much as they can we do in a day
3.8-Bloods aim to dont take any warnings
3.9-Make bloods on top

Rank system :
1: Rookie
2: Baby cobra
3: Hustler
4: Thief
5: Shooter
6: Og cobra
7: Turfer
8: Big cobra
9: Under Deputy