Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/q6tfpft

Shipo Dhali

Shipo Dhali
Player
This thread is intended for Mazhor Pluxury.

Dear Mazhor Pluxury Sir

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart and a sincere desire for reconciliation.
4 Months ago I Was a Newly Unofficial Family Leader named Shadow Syndicate. My family Was Doing well winning Lots Of Events but the Problem Started when My 4 Turfer decided to leave my Family With a Full Turf Team Then they Left the Family with a Full Team.

This Time I was furious and I was going Mad I made a big mistake in opening Forum 6.22 Against this 4 Turfars: Reviewed - GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068
After This
Two days later, Senior Admin Oghi Flann teleported me and told me to join the Grand RP Discord. I joined the call, where 4 or 5 admins checked my PC. I admitted that I had created a fake forum, not realizing at the time that it was disrespectful to the admins. I apologized for my actions and promised not to repeat this mistake. They informed me that my main account (ID 59186) would be permanently banned due to the fake forum and admin deception. However, I can still use my secondary account and have the option to appeal the ban on the forum for my main account.

Some days later I am Doing an Appeal To Unban My Main ID for Bobby Pluxury.
Then Bobby Pluxury Rejected My Appel Forum and said your punishment is changed to blacklist.

And Bobby Pluxary Give Permanent Ban to My Twink ID 59451 Reasone Blacklisted .
also, Give My IP Ban.

Dear Mazhor Pluxury Sir,

I am writing to you after being banned for four months because I deeply miss this city, my many friends, and my family. While I was playing, I promoted Grand RP on various social media sites and my YouTube channel every day. If you check my account (ID 59186), you'll see that I invited many people using my referral link.

Please, Sir, you are my last hope. I sincerely apologize for my mistake and promise that I will not repeat it. If you review my log, you'll see that I have never been banned for major rule violations before—this was my first and only offense. I humbly request that you reconsider my blacklist and give me another chance to play. I know you have a kind heart and have given second chances to many people. I Am Ready For Money Wipe Please, grant me this last opportunity.

Thank you for your understanding.

With sincere apologies,
Dhali Shadow

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom