Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Close
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 16, 2024
Time of violation
17:51
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOMZMYTLq

5FQH

Player
Player
Close
KX03yYD.gif

Last edited:

Asya Pluxury

Catty
Player
This is ridiculous, he approaches me and prevents me from hitting him, when I pointed a gun at him I automatically hit him and walked away xd its not my activity, game bug

coach

Player
Player
there is no bug abuse you will get punished for random punching and mixing

Last edited:

Rich Gujjer

Player
Player
ahh man its not a bug abuse see pov he also breaking rules id 157736 he going red zone and again come green zone again and again its not fair rp or its not bug abuse its mistake if u have a gun in ure hand and u are close each other so thats why otherwise give punishment to id 157736

ammtawil

Player
Player
provoking , random punching, mixing, ( gr 3.1 in the second 35 in the video ), even you, you are doing bug abuse by punching in redzone and go run into the green zone while no one is able to punch or shoot anyone in green zone unless u belong to an org that let u punch in (green zone) ,( and there is another bug abuse in the second 55 of the video he uploaded ) pushing standing people or people who r in sleep mode to kill them while u cant kill people in (green zone) , dear admin I hope u do the fair thing and give him the punishment he deserves

Last edited:

Asya Pluxury

Catty
Player
provoking , random punching, mixing, gr 3.1 , (in the second 35 in the video ), even him you are doing bug abuse by punching in redzone and go to greenzone to punch and damage people while its not allowed to punch anyone in greenzone unless u r a cop or in an org that let u punch in greenzone ,( and ther is another bug abuse in the second 55 of the video he uploaded ) pushing standing people or people who r in sleep mode to kill them while u cant kill people in greenzone , dear admin i hope u do the fair thing and give him the punishment he deserves
Thank you Ammar for watching and reviewing the video. As you said, everything is visible, he comes and punches people, and when I pull a gun, he runs away from the rp 🤷🏻‍♀️

Rich Awan

Player
Player
First of all 157736 is doing random punching and he drag her from green zone to red zone to kill her and he is standing to close to him that’s why it’s turn into that she is new in game give her chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom