Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
daniel_lamar
Administrators nickname
sle_azy
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
20:57
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/790984/

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
Dear Admins,

I respectfully request that you review this forum once more. The same individual, dressed in the same clothes and wielding a knife, came to attack me, and then did so again on another occasion. Given that this person has already committed an attempted murder of a public servant, what kind of demand should I have made in that situation? I kindly ask you to re-examine the matter.
Thank you for your attention.
Dear Alex Odd, James Pluxury, and Mazhor,

I have the utmost respect for your project and fully understand how strict you are with the rules. My only intention was to fulfill my duties, and it never crossed my mind that I could die from a single stabbing. If you look at the video at 2:33, you'll see that I couldn’t issue a demand at that moment—I simply had to act quickly by pressing ESC. Yes, I admit that I committed a FAILRP, but I assure you that I have endless respect for your rules, your administration, and your project. I just don't want to be bullied by the LSPD. I kindly ask you to put yourselves in my shoes at that moment. I acted quickly because I had no other choice.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
warn is removed this time BUT just wonder why u have not put on him handcuffs and not arrested him and just shoot ?

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
warn is removed this time BUT just wonder why u have not put on him handcuffs and not arrested him and just shoot ?

Thank you very much, sir. To be honest, as you know, while towing, many people often come and disturb me. The actions I took were entirely emotional, and I realize how wrong they were. I should have acted professionally, but unfortunately, I was late in doing so.

I am fully aware of my mistake, and from now on, I will act completely professionally. This is my promise to you. As I mentioned, my only intention was to tow and get a promotion.

I apologize and accept my mistake.
🥹🫶🏻

Top Bottom