Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Fail RP, CR, Gen. R. 6.14 |iDs 401084 , 404931

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nikkie Toretto
Suspect ID
401084 , 404931
Date of violation
Aug 18, 2024
Time of violation
8:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/NadsXgGl-J0

KaaZaa

We dont have GODS,when we meet at irl streets dogs
Player
If it possible i want pov of situation cause they also insulting me there. Probably metagaming.

FaiRP 401084 - First he search and after roleplaying his action.
Heasked to drop Baseball bat, from my long experience in gang side i know resource scanners or baseball bats u cant ask to drop. Only ammo guns vests balaklavas
in the end of robbery one of them just left Rp process cause was happy he got Nikkies baseball bat(find me later ill give u autograph on it XD )
Gen.R. 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days

CR 404931 - they did it specially, they always do that especially to stop me or get advantage till im in animation to kill ...

hjhhjh

Player
Player
Player 404931 this side I need pov of cr which this player said that i do always. this wasnt cr as i didnt see Player in front of me.

KaaZaa

Player

Also rp rules say that they can rob illegal weapons bat was illegal hence it was robbed

idk why many gangs invite and giving rob opportunities/buttons for newbes, week ago was hard conversation with Alex Odd , he wasnt happy for this situation. Many dont know rules correct ... u can join bunta, we wil teach u correct, and chances to get warned or banned can be lower in 10 times .

little bonus from me i didnt showed moment where u saying "fuck u Nikkie Toretto" in situation where u cant know who is in front of u - may considered as MG - cause u using id to know who is , not passport or something else...

If u promise: u will not repeat this kind rulebreaks again , and bring back to me my bat , i can ask admins to close this thread. Cause we deal.

hetarmanis

Player
Player

idk why many gangs invite and giving rob opportunities/buttons for newbes, week ago was hard conversation with Alex Odd , he wasnt happy for this situation. Many dont know rules correct ... u can join bunta, we wil teach u correct, and chances to get warned or banned can be lower in 10 times .

little bonus from me i didnt showed moment where u saying "fuck u Nikkie Toretto" in situation where u cant know who is in front of u - may considered as MG - cause u using id to know who is , not passport or something else...

If u promise: u will not repeat this kind rulebreaks again , and bring back to me my bat , i can ask admins to close this thread. Cause we deal.

First of all i was is bunta earlier and i have some friends there i have asked them too about this and everyone has said that bat is considered as a weapon and can be robbed and second thing we were just lokking for the sprayer and always found only you spraying for bunta so our only intention was to take down the sprayer there is no point on fighting this brother

KaaZaa

Player
U dont understand - here is nothing about WEAPONS - here about GUNS. Thisis why u cant ask to drop Bat , and never can ... it is not gun u cant shoot with him ... ( Person who writes rule also write with CAPS LOCK - ONLY ... what means it is very important to understand - can rob ONLY this items ...)

Idk who is ur friends in Bunta , but give me their names , i wiil make new interview with them cause they dont know rule correct.

As u can see in bunta interview log also saying what u can ask to drop ( NOT ILLEGAL ITEMS) cause illegal also Bat and Resourse scanner - URE WRONG....
Guns , ammunition(AMMO) . armored vests , balaklava and money by using system features only.
Nothing else ...

Who is ur bunta friends? Give me names ill ask.

waeloutlaw3

Player
Player
If it possible i want pov of situation cause they also insulting me there. Probably metagaming.

FaiRP 401084 - First he search and after roleplaying his action.
Heasked to drop Baseball bat, from my long experience in gang side i know resource scanners or baseball bats u cant ask to drop. Only ammo guns vests balaklavas
in the end of robbery one of them just left Rp process cause was happy he got Nikkies baseball bat(find me later ill give u autograph on it XD )
Gen.R. 6.14 It is allowed to rob from inventory ONLY Ammunition, Guns, any armor(Gang,FIB, LSPD etc.), balaclava and Drugs. MONEY can be robbed - only using system functionality of gangs. | Ban 1-7 days

CR 404931 - they did it specially, they always do that especially to stop me or get advantage till im in animation to kill ...
You did it Bug abuse

KaaZaa

Player
Hello the admin himself told me that we can ask a person to drop baseball bat while robbing to kindly update ur knowledge
Its right now Deceiving admins? post SS with admin answer...

hetarmanis

Player
Player
Screenshot_155.png

Nor Avino

Player
Player
Reviewed

It is confirmed that you can be asked to drop any and all illegal weapons, including baseballs bats, knives, etc. If it has an illegal symbol and can be seen when searched by a gang member, they can ask you to drop it.
It is also bug abuse to click M to be able to look around and type in chat without calling EMS.

ID 404931 will receive a punishment for CR.
ID 401084 will receive a punishment for fail RP.
ID 117047 will receive a punishment for bug abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom