Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh

Player
Player
Information
1) Your name IRL- Mahesh
2) Your age- 27
3) Time Zone- (GMT+5:30)
4) Average Online per day- 5-10 hours
5) Your Discord- lunarichyy
6) Your Nickname- Luna Richyy
7) Your ID- 85802

Additional Information

Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a)
First reason is the most basic reason although I'm new in city but i have gained 23 years of experience in this city already and being reaching till here i have always
been the State orgs but i know well criminal orgs also moreover I'm a curious person in every field so now is the time for me to start exploring things from the front and lead the path for my fellow mates and dominate everywhere.

b) Ive been in this project for almost EXP than a and Ive learned a lot in that time I have a high level of experience on both sides so I know everything on both Crime and State side of the game and that gives me a lot of advantages ,

c) Lastly people are now a days always complaining that city is dead , ghetto is dead , no fun in city so ill make sure that people do events not to complete their weekly criteria but ill do events daily like hostage situation, 24*7 , gun store, ghetto clapping in order to enjoy and have max fun in city and most importantly without breaking any rules

3. Your advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.
a)
In order to increase activity of my gang ill try to give max bonuses after every event no matter we win or loose this will indirectly motivate people to attend more events

b) In events like FZ raid or battleship everything will be for gang members itself for gang there will be only half armor plates. This will attract them to get free loot

c) Ill create max RP situations on daily basis in order to make it more interesting for my gang members as well as other orgs involved but keeping in mind and following all the rules

Thanks for reading
- Luna Richyy

At last I want to say I'm in favour of creating good and max RP situations not like just doing situations to fill logs i want my members to enjoy each day in the city with me to the fullest.

4.My Rank system will be

1. Newbie
2. Gangsters
3. Warlord
4. Ghetto clapers
5. Master
6. Pro Master
7. EventLeader
8. Turfers
9. High command
10. Under Deputy
11. Deputy