Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Almin Tate
Administrators nickname
Lebron
Date
Dec 23, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/5sW4Pa9

Almin Hermanos

Player
Player
Dear Lebron

I am writing to request the unbanning of my GrandRP account on the RS platform. I wrote to the RS forum several times, but to no avail. My ID is 36206 (Almin Tate), I was banned on 23/12/2023. due to anticheat code #1004. I was in the arena with the friend Djole Katzz , we were shooting and I was performing a cut-off weapon that allows rapid shooting from a revolver. I did not assume that anticheat would scan the cheat code and I would like to apologize, I am very sorry for that, it was not my intention.

I want to publicly and sincerely express my regret for my bad behavior and assure you that I did not intend to violate the server and community rules. I understand the seriousness of the situation and I am ready to take all the necessary steps so that such incidents do not happen again.

I looked at the server policy rules again. I'm ready to follow the rules and I promise it won't happen again.

Please accept my apology and look at my account. I learned from my mistakes and will always appreciate and remember all the positive and beautiful things from the GrandRP RS server.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Warm greetings

Almin Tate | 36206

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom