Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Czar Shido
Administrators nickname
King Specter
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
13:16
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/V72PvZV

Czar Shido

Player
Player
Good afternoon , ive been on vacation these past weeks and then i get a screenshot (link below ) from one of my freinds stating that i got permanently blocked for gr 1.1 by King Specter . After having discussed this issue with King in discord , he told me that i had logged in using a different social club account . From what i recall , one of my first times logging in , i was in an internet café and i wasnt really accustomed to the rules therefore i probably used another social club . If any admin has any doubt about these statements you can check for yourself in logs , i was still a newbie . I have never shared my account information and would never do such a thing for my own safety and the safety of others . I understand that what i have done may be inexcusable and i take full responsibility for my previous actions , all i ask is a second chance at playing this game and getting a money wipe .

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
maybe u will think more and say truth ?

Czar Shido

Player
Player
I swear what im saying is the truth and nothing but the truth regarding what i know . I would never resort to admin deceiving just for my own good , i apologize for the late reply i was busy . I would gain nothing from lying im just trying to regain my old account so i can enjoy playing again . I am ready for the consequences and i apologize a second time for any actions i may have done that have led to any harm . It may be another situation regarding a login error which was because of the following : i have a second account on steam where i have gtaV for cheaper because of an argentinian account while my main steam i have all the other games like terraria and so on , i only login on the Argentinian account to play grand rp so as i recall i was playing on my main account once and forgot to login to the Argentinian accoutn while opening grand rp could that be the problem?
Like i just closed one of the game on the main steam account and clicked on Rage Mp without changing steam accounts and rockstar said wrong account credentials or something like that so i just closed the game and logged back in using a the Argentinian account

Czar Shido

Player
Player
Maybe there could be a misunderstanding because when i went to the Internet cafe maybe i logged on someone elses social club account due to local network between the pcs there but theres one thing im sure of and its that ive never shared my account info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom