Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
88220-71993
Players nickname
Kreacy Ferloven
Administrators nickname
Highups
Date
Aug 19, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
All attached

Ivannnn

Player
Player
Hello curator of project
Im here to report the biased admin team of en3
Lets start with this admin complaint where i was with fib and i we was searching for a wanted criminal and the guy with me was asking for passport randomly and we get warning for state rule 5.2 while j didn't ask for any passport or anything else
Here the forum where i get punished for state rule 5.2 as we can see id 94460 ask for passport and im id 88220 i didnt ask for it even that both got punished for state rule 5.2 and i made admin complaint got rejected and said that i need to rp it
As we can see here
And i ask to remove my warn but floki rejected and the guy who realy ask for passport randomly his warn got removed here is the forum where he remove his warn
Lets move when j report a girl for state rule 5.2 where she ask for my passport and i didnt show to her bcs she is not wearing her dress and not wearing any org vest further more i ask for arrest pov request bcs she didn't provide me a laywer but Edward have reject my forum and say i dont see any rule break further more i made an admin complaint and floki said i see no rule brooken even the deputy chief dont know rules properly?
Here the forum where i report the girl
Here where i made an admin complaint to floki
Here again where i made an admin complaint about floki bobby rejected it
As we can cleary see that the server in a big problem they are just punishing people with wrong punishment removing warning to people who made a rule breaks and more
Lets move to another complaint where i got punished for mixing and admin was biased toward me and i report him but no action taken
Reviewed - Biased Admin | Carl Jordan,Hisham Bishop
Here u can see that the admin is engaging in rp the guy have done mixing but he didn't punish him and i say see u in admin complaint further more he ban me when i say see u in admin complaint when i made complaint again adham rejected my forum
And im wandering how this admin hisham bishop still admin while he made multiple wrong decisions as we can see here :
And more forum that was wrong decision by him but got rejected by highups
And admin interfacing in rp asking why u arrest the guy and show me the pov etc.. as we can see here
Please look into this matter

Ivannnn

Player
Player
As we can cleary see that the en3 high-ups just trying to protect all admin even they made wrong decisions
And even if u are admin in en3 and u made multiple wrong decisions u wont get kicked

Ivannnn

Player
Player
And again here where i report an admin who didn't punish all people for rdm and floki rejected it and whne i made a admin complaint on floki bobby says complaint will be passed to curator of unofficial but the admin who made wrong decision didnt got punished as we can see here
Reviewed - Wrong decision | Abhijeet Burrows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom