Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nomercy west
Administrators nickname
Harry King
Date
Aug 20, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/791313/

Nomercy west

Player
Player
Hello higher-ups,

I posted on the forum about a guy who is giving different dates of birth in different accounts. I provided enough proof of his lying. Please check the four screenshots I provided. You can see that both forum IDs belong to the same person, and he is using different dates of birth, which means he is deceiving. However, the admin rejected it. I request you to recheck it! I also request punishment for all those who went off-topic and were toxic here.

Thank you I hope you will punish them !

Ginniii Valentino

Player
Player
before reviewing this complaint i want you to know this guy is targeting me very badly he is so desperate and we wants me to get ban as you check his previous forums which he created against me

Nomercy west

Player
Player
No personal hate, bro. I was not targeting you! You guys always target people icly and in forums also. admin, check the reply in forums. You guys banned me and my friends. If you post a forum, that will not be considered targeting, if I post, then it will. Its my last comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom