Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
youcef ibra
Administrators nickname
Napal Fedorov
Date
Aug 17, 2024
Time
23h04
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/rLQPrTt

youcef ibra

Player
Player
Salut, j’espère que vous allez bien aujourd’hui Je suis ici pour faire ma demande de déban J’ai été banni pour anti triche à cause de mon PC J’ai un très mauvais PC qui ne fonctionne même pas à 15 fps et le problème c’est que je conduisais dans le jeu et soudainement je sors de la carte et mon personnage sort de la carte à l’infini et soudain je suis gelé et je suis banni pour anti triche j’espère être banni car j’ai très souvent ce bug et je vais essayer d’améliorer mon PC pour qu’il ne refasse pas le même problème merci beaucoup pour votre compréhension
youccef ibra / ID 28033

youcef ibra

Player
Player
Hi I hope you're doing well today I'm here to make my request to deban I was banned for anti cheat because of my PC I have a very bad PC that doesn't even run at 15 fps and the problem is that I was driving in the game and suddenly I get out of the map and my character goes out of the map infinitely and suddenly I get frozen and I'm getting banned for anti cheat I hope to get banned because I have this bug very often and I'm going to try to improve my PC so that it doesn't do the same problem again thank you very much for your understanding
youccef ibra / ID 28033

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom