Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ink Flawless
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 19, 2024
Time of violation
19:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/0T-nnxwZ5nU

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Last complain got rejected for some reason even tho it's pretty obvious whats happening, Rejected - Fail RP & Powergaming | LEOs

My shadowplay saves last 6 minutes of encounters and I saved it at the time the engagement was done and then I resaved it again which is the other part
6 minutes of uncut POV
AFTER FIGHING, check the clock I think its pretty obvious its the same rp scenario and a lame excuse

Last edited:

KaaZaa

Player
Player
Want to add some info , this guy uploaded bodycam where situation was showed from Leos side - and they push to gangs (red zone) and after they saw that they losing - on first line was bunta and behind them ballas - Fib hc saying go back and chill - what in pov means back to GZ - its gz abuse by OOC , also never can happen this kind RP situation at gunfight at same location just stepping back 2 meters from RZ to GZ - no1 now cant shoot to you.

So my advice please ask his pov he was on legals first line when situation started i saw that on his pov but he direct asked to close thread ... Rejected - NRL | 107142
id - 388185

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Want to add some info , this guy uploaded bodycam where situation was showed from Leos side - and they push to gangs (red zone) and after they saw that they losing - on first line was bunta and behind them ballas - Fib hc saying go back and chill - what in pov means back to GZ - its gz abuse by OOC , also never can happen this kind RP situation at gunfight at same location just stepping back 2 meters from RZ to GZ - no1 now cant shoot to you.

So my advice please ask his pov he was on legals first line when situation started i saw that on his pov but he direct asked to close thread ... Rejected - NRL | 107142
id - 388185

This is enough proof

Rejected - Mass RDM | BALLAS
1:18 going into GZ to heal
After healing stands on highway while bullets are flying towards him, not fearing for his life because hes protected by some magical barrier

Also metagaming with other LEOs, also seemingly really eager to "Get ballas disbanded"

santolito

Player
Player
Vill du lägga till lite info, den här killen laddade upp bodycam där situationen visades från leos sida - och de tryckte till gäng (röd zon) och efter att de såg att de förlorade - på första raden var bunta och bakom dem ballas - Fib hc säger gå tillbaka och chill - vad i pov betyder tillbaka till GZ - dess gz-missbruk av OOC, kan heller aldrig hända den här typen av RP-situation vid skottlossning på samma plats bara ett steg tillbaka 2 meter från RZ till GZ - no1 kan nu inte skjuta mot dig.

Så mitt råd, fråga hans pov han var på legals första raden när situationen började jag såg det på hans pov men han bad direkt att stänga tråden ... Avvisad - NRL | 107142
id - 388185
Vad har jag med detta att göra?

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

LEOs involved will recieve punishment.

To LEOs reading this thread.
This is a roleplay server and what you are doing is "rules-play" you are abusing the boundry of ghetto / greenzone to put yourselves in a safe situation even though in a roleplay manner this is making no sense. There is no barricades set up, there is no buildings you are hiding behind.. you are just standing watching a bunch of criminals with guns shooting and not getting involved. If you wish to stay protected and all move in at once, find a legit place to meet up and hide which makes sense from a roleplay standpoint.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom