Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Valentine Ghost
Administrators nickname
Yaswanth Trigger
Date
Aug 20, 2024
Time
17:43
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/792871/ & https://youtu.be/sAvSmTz1kTY

Valentine Ghost

Player
Player
I hope this message finds you well. I would like to address a recent incident where I was jailed by Admin Yaswanth Trigger for what was described as "Random Firing in a Green Zone (GZ)." I believe there has been a misunderstanding, and I would like to clarify the situation.

In the incident in question, as seen in the POV submitted on the forum, I was attempting to apprehend a suspect—a girl on a motorbike—who was fleeing from me. My intention was to use a taser to stop her, but due to the considerable distance between us, I was unable to effectively deploy the taser. Additionally, I was unable to issue a verbal 5-second warning because of the rapidly increasing distance.

Given the circumstances, I made a split-second decision to fire warning shots into the air as a means to signal the suspect to stop. In real-life situations, law enforcement officers often resort to warning shots as a last measure to prevent a suspect from fleeing, especially when other methods are not viable.

I would like to emphasize that my actions were not intended as random firing, but rather as an attempt to de-escalate the situation and apprehend the suspect without causing harm.

Approved - Provoking + Fail RP + Gen Rule 6.2 | 45509

Valentine Ghost

Player
Player
And When I went back to the law I found in the Code of Firearms and Weapons law Article 5 , 5.6.2, g
It states that if there is no possible way that the suspect can hear the verbal warning a warning shot may be fired.
And in my POV I clearly shot 2 shots in air above the suspect so he know that I will be using Lethal force and that this will be a risk to his life so he can stop
Also I was told by some admins that State organizations may use lethal force in such cases

The part from the law:
g) On the Grounds of Escape or Attempted Escape. Where the Use of Immobilizing Force fails or
is not possible in the circumstances, Law Enforcement Officers and Civil Servants may use
Lethal Force in order to prevent the escape of a Suspect.

i) At least one clear verbal Warning should be given before Lethal Force is used on a
Suspect who is clearly Evading Detention and/or Arrest or is attempting to Escape
from Custody (eg: “Stop or I will Shoot”).

ii) Where a Suspect may not hear a verbal Warning, a Warning Shot may be fired in
addition to the verbal Warning.

iii) If a Suspect cooperates with the order to stop, Lethal Force must not be used
unless the Suspect remains a Direct Threat or is Armed and Dangerous.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You did not roleplay, so it is considered a random shot. The code indicates that if the person does not hear the verbal warning, then you do a warning shot. In this case, you did not give a verbal warning or attempt to give one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom