Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
STUNNING DHANU
Suspect ID
356307 341603
Date of violation
Aug 20, 2024
Time of violation
15:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_W_36L1BYrk

Azmal Badmash

Leader of Badmash
Player
I was just siting I mistakenly Used the First sitting it was not my intention I was not dancing or anything. Deluca cartel if u have problem with me just speak with me (ezzeazmal) Dont play with us ok
And where is your voice in this pov ??

Azmal Badmash

Leader of Badmash
Player
I Don't know Why You are targeting me u were the guy I patched right ?? Do u have something personal against me ?? There is no kindness In this world 🤧 Just because u got claped by us so ??

Azmal Badmash

Leader of Badmash
Player
6.8 It is restricted to do any amoral actions in relation to an unconscious person(e.g. spitting, sexual animations and etc) Learn some rules Here i did not do any sexual animation or any harmful i care about everything i'm not soo fool to do so...

Sathvik Cartel

Player
Player
I Don't know Why You are targeting me u were the guy I patched right ?? Do u have something personal against me ?? There is no kindness In this world 🤧 Just because u got claped by us so ??
Are you Talking About the 6v20 That we clapped ??

Azmal Badmash

Leader of Badmash
Player
Are you Talking About the 6v20 That we clapped ??
So u didn't get clapped by us ??? When u raided ??? Bro calm down Y did we got clapped by u 20v6 was because some of our fam member was new in the city they were shooting us bruh no hates we had a fair fight u want to get clapped more then wait we will satisfy u until u want ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom