Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Freddy Montana
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Aug 20, 2024
Time
23:06
Proofs
https://ibb.co/vVYMVyr https://ibb.co/F6hXMvw https://ibb.co/nR17BGN

Westyy988

Player
Player
I received a 180 min silence for toxicity and mixing, i will accept for the toxicity but mixing is not possible when i called someone out in Club Chat, which is a in game chat, about an in game situation, i then then got a 7 day ban for 'admin disrespect in tickets' for questioning it in tickes. but i did not disrespect anyone in tickets at all, i have attached pov of my tickets chat showing that there is no disrespect directed at anyone at all in the chat, i respect admins in this game as they are doing their job and controlling this server, but this is extremely unnecessary when all i did was state my point of view? please review this, i appreciate your decision regardless but how can anyone see this as disrespect at all?

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
Wtf bro look at you’re ID , you are Old man in game And you don’t know NLR , RDM words in game is mixing? specially in club chat!

No offense bro you did disrespect lets to be honest , you are mocking the admin bruh come on
If I were you, I'd close this thread. I'm sure it would be worse.
Just Ask for apologies bro

Westyy988

Player
Player
Appreciate your reply bro, but all I did was ask a question, and state a point as every complaint I have put about an admin just got me a forums warning, I wasn’t mocking anyone, purely just stating my point of view, if people think saying ‘have a good day XD’ is mocking then wtf is this world coming to lol

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
Appreciate your reply bro, but all I did was ask a question, and state a point as every complaint I have put about an admin just got me a forums warning, I wasn’t mocking anyone, purely just stating my point of view, if people think saying ‘have a good day XD’ is mocking then wtf is this world coming to lol
Yes you’re right I know what did you try to say but Trust me bro You’re telling everyone see this message and says is mocking :)
Just Before making sentences Think twice or do empathy

Best way is jump into twink account and Get back in the admin's good graces
Go 24/7 Buy flower and Give it to them or smt like that , Trust me you are not gonna lose anything , you will win.

Westyy988

Player
Player
Yes you’re right I know what did you try to say but Trust me bro You’re telling everyone see this message and says is mocking :)
Just Before making sentences Think twice or do empathy

Best way is jump into twink account and Get back in the admin's good graces
Go 24/7 Buy flower and Give it to them or smt like that , Trust me you are not gonna lose anything , you will win.
Like if admins do see this as disrespect, then I do apologise as it was not meant in that way at all, I was genuinely just telling him to have a good day, I’ve never had issues with admins in the game, at the end of the day they’re just playing the game like the rest of us.

Appreciate your comments bro! I’ll try and speak to them later on!

Daniel Raveen

Player
Player
Like if admins do see this as disrespect, then I do apologise as it was not meant in that way at all, I was genuinely just telling him to have a good day, I’ve never had issues with admins in the game, at the end of the day they’re just playing the game like the rest of us.

Appreciate your comments bro! I’ll try and speak to them later on!
Yeah Bro No worries I hope everything goes well 🫶🏻

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
i think 7 days is not enough text time i advice admins to provide 30 days for rude speech and disrespect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom