Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Glen Giddiest
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/l6W7bTY

GrandWapes

Player
Player
Hey I just wanted to again apologise for being nasty previously and before this I had never disrespected admins and always treated them fairly. I can't take back what was said and for that I am deeply sorry and do regret it very much.

I was looking through the archive and noticed that another disrespect is advised to be 30 days as seen in proof and in my case this was a first time offence. Also, in GR 5.3 it states that admin disrespect is a 7 day ban, as seen in proofs. I understand what I said was completely unjustified and wrong but, please. I am begging you give me one final chance where I can redeem myself to you guys, it is very easy to ban me again if you ever change your minds. I know it's a long shot but, I really do respect what you guys do and fell in love with the project ever since I started a couple years back and I hate the idea of it all going to waste due to a first time hiccup :(

I hope you can find it in you to give Glen one more shot and I promise, I can't say it enough, I promise you won't regret it.
Thank you for giving me the time to listen, I hope you are having a good evening ❤️

Top Bottom