Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lalla badmash

FOUNDER OF BADMASH FAMILY
Leader
1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - lallagaming45
6. Your Nickname - Lalla badmashh
7. Your ID - 353202
1) Additional Information
1. Leader of Vagos

2x marabunta Deputy
1x vagos underdeputy
3x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
1x bloods underdeputy

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization .

Reason 1: The first reason why I became a Vagos leader is because it will be a great opportunity to pass on the experiences I have gained in the game to others and prove myself I have been mostly in the state side but i was also in the gang side. Now is the time to use the knowledge I gained from the State and gang side and paint the entire ghetto green. No matter we are gangs, I want to establish an organization where everyone protects each other like a family within the gang. It will be an organization with discipline, like a state org, where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other.Toxicity will not exist within my organization. And I will check with my HC' on this issue daily and do what is necessary.i have proper teams for every work so every work can be done on time and can be done in very best way.At the same time, by making a hostage regularly, to show that our Gang is always active and to gain superiority against them, we will develop in Graffiti team and we will give importance to Turfers. We will Support them against them, our goal is to always take anyone. without interviewing. I want to be the Leader to gain this I am talking about to the Gangs.

Reason 2: My second reason is that we will not be an organization where everyone gives ranks to their own acquaintances. If someone wants rank, he has to earn it. I chose my deputies who are experienced and whom I can trust in this regard. So, even when I am not around, they will govern as if there was a leader.Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful. i will do terrorism in whole ghetto and city and higway i will do store roberry gun store hostage kill people in ghetto and rob them all and made Vagos best gang. I will turn the Vagos gang into the gang that controls the dark side of the entire city, and in this way Los Santos will be under control. I also want to make it a gang that all legal parties cannot oppose. And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this with my whole gang, like a family. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I trust.

Reason 3: the last thing but not least the activity which i like the most i will rob leos on higway engine block there cars and rob them all take all there leos armors and guns and and do this every day so the whole city and all leos will be scared of name of Vagos.As always my moto is still that I like "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" Thus i dont want the gang to be filled with inactive peoples , instead want it to be filled with more experienced, and quality members which can help me along the term. I've chosen my deputies carefully. i will hire only professional peoples and deputy will be greatfull no toxicity or hate to anyone and will take interview before hiring everyone.

3) Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization

We will always be always active in all events and do diffrent professional activities like (highway robbery, store robbery, NG raid, hostage situation,gun store robbery, clandship,battleship) We will do everything professionally. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.In the roleplay situation where everyone performs, I will require at least 1 HC to be present even when making the rob, in order to perform it in accordance with the rules. In this way, the risk of mistake will be reduced to zero and the rp will be completed in accordance with the rules.
This Will be my rank system :

1.Newbie
2.Hustler
3.Mastermind
4.Thug
5.Warlord
6.Psycho
7.Gangster
8.Mafia
9.Turfer
10.Captain
11.Soulsnatcher
12.Underdeputy
13.Deputy
14.Leader

To the respected Curators, I want to address my past mistakes.

Vagos on top

Jahsing Badmash

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 7 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - lallagaming45
6. Your Nickname - Lalla badmashh
7. Your ID - 353202
1) Additional Information
1. Leader of Vagos

2x marabunta Deputy
1x vagos underdeputy
3x families underdeputy
1x ballas event leader
1x bloods underdeputy

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization .

Reason 1: The first reason why I became a Vagos leader is because it will be a great opportunity to pass on the experiences I have gained in the game to others and prove myself I have been mostly in the state side but i was also in the gang side. Now is the time to use the knowledge I gained from the State and gang side and paint the entire ghetto green. No matter we are gangs, I want to establish an organization where everyone protects each other like a family within the gang. It will be an organization with discipline, like a state org, where everyone respects each other and does not insult each other.Toxicity will not exist within my organization. And I will check with my HC' on this issue daily and do what is necessary.i have proper teams for every work so every work can be done on time and can be done in very best way.At the same time, by making a hostage regularly, to show that our Gang is always active and to gain superiority against them, we will develop in Graffiti team and we will give importance to Turfers. We will Support them against them, our goal is to always take anyone. without interviewing. I want to be the Leader to gain this I am talking about to the Gangs.

Reason 2: My second reason is that we will not be an organization where everyone gives ranks to their own acquaintances. If someone wants rank, he has to earn it. I chose my deputies who are experienced and whom I can trust in this regard. So, even when I am not around, they will govern as if there was a leader.Giving rank depends on who deserves it. I won't do any favouritsm, everyone will get what they deserve. Also I will not let anyone to be toxic between gang members as well as other people and everyone should be respectful. i will do terrorism in whole ghetto and city and higway i will do store roberry gun store hostage kill people in ghetto and rob them all and made Vagos best gang. I will turn the Vagos gang into the gang that controls the dark side of the entire city, and in this way Los Santos will be under control. I also want to make it a gang that all legal parties cannot oppose. And I won't do this alone, we will achieve this with my whole gang, like a family. And while I lead this, I will ensure that the people who will be with me are people close to me and whom I trust.

Reason 3: the last thing but not least the activity which i like the most i will rob leos on higway engine block there cars and rob them all take all there leos armors and guns and and do this every day so the whole city and all leos will be scared of name of Vagos.As always my moto is still that I like "QUALITY OVER QUANTITY" Thus i dont want the gang to be filled with inactive peoples , instead want it to be filled with more experienced, and quality members which can help me along the term. I've chosen my deputies carefully. i will hire only professional peoples and deputy will be greatfull no toxicity or hate to anyone and will take interview before hiring everyone.

3) Your advice for improving roleplay in the organization

We will always be always active in all events and do diffrent professional activities like (highway robbery, store robbery, NG raid, hostage situation,gun store robbery, clandship,battleship) We will do everything professionally. Any rule break will lead to a kick, strikes, or blacklisted from the gang.In the roleplay situation where everyone performs, I will require at least 1 HC to be present even when making the rob, in order to perform it in accordance with the rules. In this way, the risk of mistake will be reduced to zero and the rp will be completed in accordance with the rules.
This Will be my rank system :

1.Newbie
2.Hustler
3.Mastermind
4.Thug
5.Warlord
6.Psycho
7.Gangster
8.Mafia
9.Turfer
10.Captain
11.Soulsnatcher
12.Underdeputy
13.Deputy
14.Leader

To the respected Curators, I want to address my past mistakes.

Vagos on top
Bro deserves an opportunity 👏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom