Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Kage

RESPECT EVERYONE
Player
1. Your name IRL : YASH
2. Your age : 19 ( 16 icly)
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 10-11 Hours (right now its low but i improve it)
5. Your Discord : devilxnb
6. Your Nickname : Ghost hokage
7. Your ID : 321752​
Additional information

Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
ACTIVITY IN DEPARTMENTS

As an previous member of SAHP I really think that there is a lot of things that could be significantly advanced especially when it comes to the activity of an organization. I have been member of SAHP for 3 terms on and off. I have been an Chief of RS for a long time and took 3 months to perfect my Job after that it really became boring because I didn't have a lot of members to fulfill the RS job. That is what I will try to improve in every department is activity of the people in that same department, we need to build trust and safety on the Highways. And I believe that I have a great team and that I can build a very strong team that will operate 24-7 non-stop with fullest potential. Its really important to have people on the early morning times because that is time when streets are the most dangerous place and most of the robbing happens around early hours.​

BRINGING BACK THE ORIGINAL SAHP

Most of the people think that previous terms went absolutely great and that there is nothing to change in the next ones, but I really think that there is a lot of room for improvisation on new stuff and a lot of new intern events that can significantly improve the employees work, tactics, shooting-abilities, and overall the behaviour of the org, like in the good old days.​

INTEGRITY AND RESPECT

I really believe that SAHP should be more respected and looked up organization that it currently is. There is a lot of intern stuff that could be improved (Witch I will include in 3. section). I think that I can regain that and establish a really good relationship with other organizations and teams that could work as Undercover.

3. Your advice for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. Special Response Team

I believe that SAHP has been really underestimated in the previous terms, and people really saw SAHP as just a pit stop for insurance, most of the rest legal organizations didn't take SAHP's SRT team seriously, that is the biggest mistake that previous leaders did, they didn't dedicate as much time on the SRT as they should have, I belive that SRT has the ground to become most elite Special Response Department in the city, you have mountains and rivers and a lot of fields to train witch most of the City based organizations don't and I don't think that SAHP utilized that as much as they could have.

2. Teamwork

Teamwork builds strong employee relationships because the more employees work close to each other, the more they get to know each other and develop a liking for each other. The more they work together, the more they learn and learn to live with each other’s likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses. When they work together for a long time, the team naturally becomes more collaborative, and this leads to a more enjoyable work environment for everyone. As I could have noticed in the previous terms team didn't really work around one thing, everybody was just kind off minding their own business and not working as a ONE. I believe that most of you will agree with me that if a team of people take something to work on they will do it more efficiently and quicker. Than Individual person alone.

3. Internal Events

As I previously mentioned the terrain wasn't utilized for its max potential, really the big distance from the city allows SAHP to improvise with the events, so you could do a lot of SRT trainings, Terrain driving, Helicopter training, basically a lot of things can be done in the forests, mountains, rivers, streets, tunnels. I believe that casual traffics stops should be implemented as an internal event, because a lot of people are overcarrying and have illegal items on them and you are not able to prevent that man/woman incase he is going to harm someone. That could be really useful​

Ghost Kage

RESPECT EVERYONE
Player
sorry i forgot to mention my sahp experience
ex 2 x hod of hrt
1 x dhod of hrt
and more non hc rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom