Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King_vikku
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2024
Time of violation
14:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eJIXY_hWtoA

Vikku_King

Player
Player
Dear Admin

I am explain the all situation this person first close the arena yeah he is my friend but he target my God
Do you know that we consider cow as God?

If it could not win the match then it has done all this
you see clear in POV he accept he target Indians and Hindu and he say all indian are pig

(In Hinduism, the cow is considered a sacred animal and symbolizes wealth, strength, and motherly love. It is believed to be the earthly representative of the divine and nourishing Mother Goddess, who represents fertility and bountifulness. Their milk is believed to have a purifying effect on human bodies.)

Dear Admin (He should be punished severely)

so that it doesn't happen again

Thanks For Help

syrus

Syrus Eagle 🦅
Player
Dear Admin

I am explain the all situation this person first close the arena yeah he is my friend but he target my God

If it could not win the match then it has done all this
you see clear in POV he accept he target Indians and Hindu and he say all indian are pig

(In Hinduism, the cow is considered a sacred animal and symbolizes wealth, strength, and motherly love. It is believed to be the earthly representative of the divine and nourishing Mother Goddess, who represents fertility and bountifulness. Their milk is believed to have a purifying effect on human bodies.)

Dear Admin (He should be punished severely)

so that it doesn't happen again

Thanks For Help
ezz ban.. he should be punish.

Arup Sing

Player
Player
I never replied on others forum for off topic. But here I can't tolerate this concern what he(164417) said .
We all Indian need justice. He must get punished so that no one will dare to say this concern next time.
This is all about religion. I'm requesting an any Indian Admin takes this thread and requesting to take a fair decision that's how we will get justice in this rp life.

Joy Sama

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 164417 will receive a punishment for Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom