Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rahul Federal
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Aug 22, 2024
Time
13:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mdX0igm8tFk

Alister Fedorova

Player
Player
As You can see in pov I do nothing most of the time and before he giving me fail rp warning and jail I am just sitting in car. As per my knowledge i guess i do nothing wrong.

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
You killed 333084 after they complied to all demands that were given and had a bag on head and hands tied with rope. So all there is to be known here is that you killed someone that meant no harm after they had been looted and robbed by your gang just a minute before.

Alister Fedorova

Player
Player
Dear Lawa Broddy I Swear I come that time and don't know about any thing I thought he is just walking. Please check pov. when one of our gang members tell me that not kill him I apologies to him and not fire him next time. and you can check i back from code a in ballas email. Please watch pov I am Unkown about the whole situation .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom