Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tiger Nara
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 22, 2024
Time of violation
16:59 - 17
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y29Mmyp-jb8

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
multiple rules have been broken by lspd Nd fib. Didn't fear for the hostage life, GR 6.15, lspd and fib did corruption without bio. Mercy killing and many more.....
So as you saw the POV we were dealing with another hostage situation and we noticed you guys robbing one guy and we never start shooting at you straight away cause we say the gun at the civilian head and we was waiting for the time when the civilian is not at gun point so we saw civilian got in the car there is no gun point at civilian head so we shot you guys its simple

V0nom

Player
Player
Fİb and lspd right do this.They will not only watch you while taking hostage or robbing someone.They try to finish stuation before start.There is no proof of corrupiton and mercy kill or Gr 6.15.They take a hostage near the global stuation
Wdym then how leos can started shoot without demands and then how leos can shoot if leos dont know who is robing or who is hostage.

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Fİb and lspd right do this.They will not only watch you while taking hostage or robbing someone.They try to finish stuation before start.There is no proof of corrupiton and mercy kill or Gr 6.15.They take a hostage near the global stuation
Yea they donot fear for hostage its their right to get punish for it yea

V0nom

Player
Player
So as you saw the POV we were dealing with another hostage situation and we noticed you guys robbing one guy and we never start shooting at you straight away cause we say the gun at the civilian head and we was waiting for the time when the civilian is not at gun point so we saw civilian got in the car there is no gun point at civilian head so we shot you guys its simple
Still criminals have guns in their hands with hostage that means leos dont fear the life of civilian who was in their car and started shooting xd.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Still criminals have guns in their hands with hostage that means leos dont fear the life of civilian who was in their car and started shooting xd.
What Lmao the civilian in side the car and you guys also inside the car so there is no gun at civilians head so we can shot you

V0nom

Player
Player
What Lmao the civilian in side the car and you guys also inside the car so there is no gun at civilians head so we

What Lmao the civilian in side the car and you guys also inside the car so there is no gun at civilians head so we can shot yo
Wait u said robbers are inside the car with hostage then how do u know guns are pointed or not. Dont u know rp xd.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Wait u said robbers are inside the car with hostage then how do u know guns are pointed or not. Dont u know rp xd.
cause the driver have to drive car and the civilian in two seater car and if driver having a gun at civilian head that's PG and TRUST ME YOU CANT GET ME IK HOW TO DO RP IM HIM :ROFLMAO: You cant trick question me xd

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
and you have to do /me holding a gun at hostage head if you and hostage in side the car xd but you guys never did :ROFLMAO:

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
No demands given from both sides and leos didnt know as one ur guy said how they can shoot why u guys are not waiting for admin.
We saw you guys shot him and robbed him and took him as a hostage xd so no need to give you demands

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Listen this forum mainly about me and wraith ID 286 and 2266 we are the one initiated and we are the one start shooting at you then I called all FOB and LAPD so ik what happened

V0nom

Player
Player
Listen this forum mainly about me and wraith ID 286 and 2266 we are the one initiated and we are the one start shooting at you then I called all FOB and LAPD so ik what happened
Whole org gonna punish bcs of u n ru guy xd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom