Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol | Aiden Long

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden longg

Player
Player
Information

1. Name: Aiden

2. Age: IC 45 (OOC 19)

3. Time Zone: GMT +1

4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours

5. Your Discord: Aidxn1x_

6. Your Nickname: Aiden Long

7. Your ID: 179298

1. Leader of San Andreas Highway Patrol

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

A. When I joined the city it didn’t take me long to decide that the SAHP was the legal organisation where my skills would be the best fit. I've met a lot of great people and have had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in SAHP. I was highly known and determined working day in and day out to climb my way up the ranks where I have served high command in multiple different terms under different leaderships and feel like its time to take the next step.

B. Favouritism.

Favouritism is a big problem in most organizations, to stop this I will build a strong IA department to stop any sort of Favouritism I will support the IA department in all decisions and hand pick the COS to stop all Favouritism for the entirety of my leadership. I believe that Favouritism is the cause of inactivity in terms due to people being disappointed with promotions leading to them leaving so this is why I want to, I believe this is one of the biggest problems in all organisations so I will make sure that Favouritism is a thing of the past.

C. inactivity/activity

inactivity is a concerning problem that has been in recent terms, to prevent this there will be strict punishments issued by my IA department as well as me and my deputies
for no showing up to events when asked to and doing the bare minimum but on the other hand for people who are active will be rewarded nicely to keep up the good moral and drive for higher activity from everyone in the long run.

3. My advice for improving the Roleplay level in the organization.

To improve the level of roleplay in the organisation I and the other High commands will have discussions along side the public relations department on how we can introduce new fun and exciting roleplay events/drills internally for all the Troopers to join in with and take part in, as well as externally through our public relations department interacting with new PR events and old loved ones. I feel as though that this will improve the roleplay in the organisation through the term.

Internal Affairs:
Internal affairs will be Manned by the best LEOS I know and will be run with an extremely high level of professionalism and Secrecy.

Human resources and training: HRT will be run very similarly to IA with a prominent level of professionalism and importance because without HRT there will be no Organization to be leader of.

Special weapons and tactics: SWAT be led by very knowledgeable and experienced troopers who will conduct training drills that will be implicated in special missions.
SWAT will also include undercover agents who collect evidence.

Public Relations: The PR department will host lots of new exciting public events for everyone to be involved in.

Highway Patrol
: The HWP enforces the traffic code and keeps the highway safe also they will host checkpoints to reduce the amount of criminals on the Highway and limit highway robbery's/gang activity

Chain of command

30 - Sheriff
29 - Undersheriff
28 - Assistant Sheriff

^ Leadership ^

27 - Chief of Staff
26 – Head of Department
25 - Deputy Head of department
24 - US marshal
23 – Captain

^ High Command ^

22 - Lieutenant