Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jhonny Bolo
Suspect ID
2266 and 286
Date of violation
Aug 23, 2024
Time of violation
17:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/mcaeGpWDNKg?si=gXkyW2c9FONDEDhW

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
Respected, admins
Firstly I request a senior admin to review this.

In the first part he id 2266 was refusing to show me id and was cussing on me, breaking IC laws while not having any bio/ I request admin to ask for pov to see that if he even called lawyer, it falls in the State rule 5.6, he was also provoking me which to my knowledge is also a rule break.

So in the second part of pov, timestamp: 2:23/2:55 you can see that both people are cussing when admin is there, which is OOC abuse.

In the other part he was continuing rp/ arresting me while there is a admin situation going on.

Atlast he jailed me when I had a mask in my face which is fail rp

Last edited:

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
Respected, admins

In the first part he id 2266 was refusing to show me id and was cussing on me, breaking IC laws while not having any bio/ I request admin to ask for pov to see that if he even called lawyer, it falls in the State rule 5.6, he was also provoking me which to my knowledge is also a rule break.

So in the second part of pov, timestamp: 2:23/2:55 you can see that both people are cussing when admin is there, which is OOC abuse.

In the other part he was continuing rp/ arresting me while there is a admin situation going on.

So im gonna put some words cause you reported me

1. ID 2266 never refused to show ID he showed you after few mins cause he was dealing with admin situation
2. no one insulted anyone OOCly ik admin was there and i said (OH MY FUCKING GOD) Cause your voice annoying me when i try to talk to admin so its not OOC insult (OH MY FUCKING GOD) isn't insult its a slang.
3. He didn't continuing RP we are try to talk to admin and you keep coming out off the cell so he put you where were you before and he didnt arrested you he dragged you and put you in side the cell where were you before and admin name Hussian he told us finish RP then i can punish him so he processed you
4. and jailed you when you had a mask on that not fail RP
5. You try to deceiving admin cause you cropped your POV so provide full POV

vAnimated

Player
Player
Respected, admins

enjoy your vacation 😂😂

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
So im gonna put some words cause you reported me

1. ID 2266 never refused to show ID he showed you after few mins cause he was dealing with admin situation
2. no one insulted anyone OOCly ik admin was there and i said (OH MY FUCKING GOD) Cause your voice annoying me when i try to talk to admin so its not OOC insult (OH MY FUCKING GOD) isn't insult its a slang.
3. He didn't continuing RP we are try to talk to admin and you keep coming out off the cell so he put you where were you before and he didnt arrested you he dragged you and put you in side the cell where were you before and admin name Hussian he told us finish RP then i can punish him so he processed you
4. and jailed you when you had a mask on that not fail RP
5. You try to deceiving admin cause you cropped your POV so provide full POV
Man I fell bad for you, Trying so hard lol and please sleep man you 24/7 in froums lol bro.

vAnimated

Player
Player
Who are you bro mins your own biz you are not even there.
And why did you feel the need to cry on my profile? Dont be mad at me that you're about to get a nice vacation. Besides I was here while they were processing you so I was actually a part of the situation but I’ll stop commenting. I have no interest in getting punished with you

Last edited:

jhonny bolo

Player
Player
And why did you feel the need to cry on my profile? Dont be mad at me that you're about to get a nice vacation. Besides I was here while they were processing you so I was actually a part of the situation
That’s the level on knowledge you have froums is ooc you can say ban but leave it what to say to your tiny brain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom