Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliass Satsujin

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Eliass
2. Your age 17 ( soon 18 )
3. Time zone ‎(UTC+2)‎
4. Average online per day 7+ hours
5. Your Discord 23eliass
6. Your Nickname Eliass Satsujin
7. Your ID 153196

all my deputys have long time deputy experince and i have a good hc team that has old experince

1. Leader of... Marabunta
  2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanations)
I believe I possess the qualities needed to be an effective leader for Marabunta. I’m confident in my ability to lead with a balance of friendliness and firmness, ensuring that the members of the organization feel supported, especially in high-pressure situations where staying calm is crucial. I’ve gained significant experience in both legal and illegal organizations, including “Marabunta.” Although I haven’t held a leadership position on Grand Roleplay servers before, I’ve served as a deputy in the Elrussi and Tugrul Flex gangs, among others. This experience has given me the confidence to step up as a leader, where I can build a knowledgeable and efficient team, guiding them to reach our collective goals.

I’ve noticed that while many organizations in the ghetto are well-managed, there are still gaps in member development. Often, members struggle to advance in rank or gain the knowledge they need to thrive in the organization and the city. I’ve faced similar challenges myself, where I couldn’t fully understand my organization due to a lack of guidance. As the leader of the “Marabunta,” I am committed to addressing these issues. My goal is to listen to each member’s concerns and ensure that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and advance within the organization. I’m not just saying this to become a leader—I genuinely see this as a problem that needs solving, and I’m prepared to put in the work to make a difference.

Finally, I understand that leading an organization is a significant responsibility, and I’m fully prepared to take on this role. I’ll make sure to recruit experienced members who can contribute effectively, but I’ll also invest time in educating those who need guidance. I’ll explain how the organization operates, how events are managed, and how the ranking system works. I’m not one to shy away from responsibility because I know that being chosen as a leader means being ready to take on the challenges that come with it.

1. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization
To improve the RolePlay (RP) level within the organization, my first priority will be to educate members about the rules and mechanics of RP. Many members might not be fully aware of how to engage in proper RP, which can lead to serious issues with the admins or damage the gang’s reputation. I’ll ensure that every member understands RP well, so they’re equipped to handle any situation that arises. I’ll also strive to make the gang more active and strong, creating more opportunities for RP and ensuring that we excel in these scenarios.

Additionally, I’ll focus on fostering a strong, friendly, and intelligent organization where everyone has the chance to learn and improve. I plan to introduce more RP events, such as FZ raids and gun store takeovers, while ensuring that all members participate correctly and avoid actions that could lead to trouble. My goal is to create an environment where everyone feels confident and capable, minimizing mistakes and maximizing our success as a cohesive group.

(Goals for my gang term)
100% turfs
More Fz raids
More Gunstore robberys
Max people at all events
And overall having fun with all of my gang members

Rank List
11. Villian
10. Soulsnatcher
9. Turfer
8. Under Deputy
7. Redrum
6. Enforcer
5. Shooter
4. Murder
3. Runner
2. Big Berry
1. BlueBerry

And i belive i will have a good term with my experince i have been underdeputy in all gangs i have been in

i know i am under 18 but i can promise that families will have the best term i think it deserve a full 30 day term,
and i also know i have punishment history but i have changed i dont break rules anymore

+ I have been leader before but i ended my term and i got leader blacklisted but i talked With Mohamed and we fixed the issue in our dms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom