Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sarah Eve
Administrators nickname
Aurelius Yvo
Date
Aug 23, 2024
Time
2:34
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0k7qce

Sarah Eve

Player
Player
I got punished for CR. I cannot complain for the punishment but the person who posted the forum report on me posted the video without sound and it got approved....
He called me the N word and disrespected me in many ways also he did MG by calling his friends on me while I was ramming him.
I am posting the link to the report kindly ask him to post the video with sound or punish him too as he violated GR 3.2 and did Meta gaming.
Hoping for a positive response. Thankyou.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
what relation have his video without sound to car ramming or do you think admin cannot hear how one car can hit other tnd that change somehow situation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom