Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Haydar Ghafoor
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2024
Time of violation
19:35
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpQx6yAWjJE

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
Everything in pov. He gave me back the money after I confronted him. He knew exactly what he was doing. At the end he says: ok report me.

1.3 Any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money.

Also 407547 punched me in parking lot.

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
I'll repeat it again, and I'll convince you that I'm not a scammer! on the server! Despite a lot of experience on the server, I still don't have a lot of experience with it, I don't know what it is, what I mean is that when this player wrote that he bought some canister for 2000 I thought he bought what I gave him last time. I don't know what another canister means. And as for why I asked you where your friend's gas station was, I'm a curious person that's why. I don't think I broke this rule, I will try to prove it with videos and my records. I have never been a scammer, and I will never be, why should I be at all?

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
I've been playing on this project since the beginning of 2020, first I played on Russian for three years, and then I've been playing here for months, what do you think it would be good for me to break this rule and block me forever?

I swear to everyone! Everyone I have! I am not a scammer! No one has ever lied to me ... if you look at my statistics. i don't know the rest.

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
I've never seen anything like this, that something like this happened because of something like this. A mistake that happened by accident, a person who does not believe that the person really made a mistake, and gets angry and complains about it. I don't know... congratulations, you are the first one.

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
In your messages we talked about Fuel canisters and Repair kits. And you asked about a gas station. Everything is very clear. Your videos just proves my case. Also you added 2 different items instead of 1. Im not going to comment anymore. Let the admins decide.

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
In your messages we talked about Fuel canisters and Repair kits. And you asked about a gas station. Everything is very clear. Your videos just proves my case. Also you added 2 different items instead of 1. Im not going to comment anymore. Let the admins decide.
I never seen before, that person buying that canister you wanted to buy... What can i do, okay let .. (((((((())))))))))))))))))

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
alpha-teen-wolf.gif

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
I'll repeat it again, and I'll convince you that I'm not a scammer! on the server! Despite a lot of experience on the server, I still don't have a lot of experience with it, I don't know what it is, what I mean is that when this player wrote that he bought some canister for 2000 I thought he bought what I gave him last time. I don't know what another canister means. And as for why I asked you where your friend's gas station was, I'm a curious person that's why. I don't think I broke this rule, I will try to prove it with videos and my records. I have never been a scammer, and I will never be, why should I be at all?
Stop making stuff up. I have never done business with you before. Our only previous messages was you asking to call me 10 times for a battle pass task.

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
Stop making stuff up. I have never done business with you before. Our only previous messages was you asking to call me 10 times for a battle pass task.
You don't know me, how good person i am. You wouldn't do that. I don't care what conversations we had before, it's not between of this topic.

HaydarGhafoor

Player
Player
You don't know me, how good person i am. You wouldn't do that. I don't care what conversations we had before, it's not between of this topic.
Prove that you actually didnt understand what a fuel canister was instead of posting a 30 minute video that isnt related to our trade. I dont want anyone to get permanently banned if they dont deserve it. But everything points to the fact that you knew what you were doing

Nikoloz Walker

Player
Player
Do I have anything left? To prove? You clearly do not understand me.
Elementary! If I wanted your "Scam" I would have quit the game right away, and also not refunded your money (as they do). And I'm not a scammer.
Do I look like a scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom