Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar_Sword
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Jul 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/760188/

anakondatufan

Player
Player
Hello dear alex fl in club chat I was banned from club chat for 1 month I wanted to open a forum and appeal, you doubled my punishment, I was very sad to see this and 1 month has passed, my normal punishment should have been over, please forgive me, I will make up for this mistake by permanently leaving club chat and I know that the next mistake will be a perma ban, please forgive me, I have been away for 1 month, I miss all my family and the game very much.

anakondatufan

Player
Player
I want to underline again that I will not make this mistake again, if I already do it, I will permanently move away, I would be very happy if you can only remove or reduce my ban, I would be very happy if you can remove or reduce my ban, my original punishment of 1 month has already been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom