Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Laswell

CEO of Laswell Corp.
Player
Information
Your name IRL : Berkay Kaya
Your age: IRL 25 / IC 39
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day : 5-7 Hours and More on weekends.
Your Discord: berkaykya
Your Nickname: Ryan Laswell
Your ID: 35598

Additional Information:

1.Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Since I came to this city, I have focused solely on the FIB because it has always attracted and fascinated me. I have been at a high level in the FIB for a long time, and now I realize that it's time for a change. I want to be in the leadership position that I have desired for a long time, and I believe I can achieve it. I want to prove my leadership skills and lead the FIB. I am well-versed in most aspects of the FIB, and I will correct all the mistakes I identify. I will also prevent favoritism and rule violations.

Another reason is that the activity level in the FIB is very low; sometimes it struggles to cope with the fight against crime. This is because some leaders focus solely on raids. I will not be that kind of leader. Under my leadership, every department will have the highest level of activity within the FIB. I believe I can achieve this because I have many friends who have told me that if I become a leader, they will join my organization and contribute significantly to our activities. I believe in them. I believe I can fix this with a good bonus system, even if my friends don't keep their promises.

For a long time, the leaders have not been paying out the department bonuses; even when they pay the normal bonuses, the department bonuses remain unpaid. However, I will be a leader who ensures every bonus is paid, but these bonuses will be realistic. It annoys me that the bonuses are not paid, leading to people avoiding the FIB. Sometimes, they don't join any department and only participate in events where they can collect bonuses, which greatly reduces the overall activity of the FIB. I will not be that kind of leader; I will make people active by ensuring every bonus is paid.

During x6 term I served at the FIB, I felt a deep sense of disappointment whenever a leader received an organizational warning. I always wished for every leader to complete their term successfully, as I consider the FIB to be a part of myself. Seeing the organization as an extension of my own identity, I’ve always wanted to see it thrive under strong and effective leadership. That’s why I am committed to stepping into a leadership role—to ensure the success and stability of the FIB by giving my absolute best.

3. Your advices for improving Role-Play level in organization.

Under my leadership, I will make sure that every agent can use /me /do /try commands, even if it is not mandatory, because I want to improve the level of fun of Rp.

Each depermant will do their own job, except for hr's no one will be able to take anyone to work, and body cameras will be required, so there will be no favouritism, only people with knowledge will be taken, each agent will make appropriate RP, this will improve both police RP and criminal RP. So the RP level will improve

FIB agents will always be professional, they will never make a mistake in RP, and those who do will be severely punished, so that RP will improve a little in this way.

We will raid every day, but we will always use different tactics, we will maximise rp with tactics that I will specially prepare in other events, we will not violate any rules while doing thes
FIB agents will never be toxic and will never target anyone, even if they deal with toxicity and are targeted, they will maintain professionalism and we will proceed according to the situation of the RP to intervene in these situations, we will proceed very professionally, we will never break our respect and professionalism.

Ranks-
===HIGH COMMAND===
30. Director
29. Deputy Director
28. Federal Commander
27. 00 Handler
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. 00 Agent
23. Deputy Head of Department
===REGULAR COMMAND===
22. Supervisor