Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucifer Thugs
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 24, 2024
Time of violation
15:24
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8uJlIV2_XfY?si=nN4jsEIOGUAkuzF9

inferno pluxury

Deputy of Marabunta
Player
i was enjoying my game but suddenly i heard some shots noise and i go to saw whats going on and suddenly 1 guy came outside from house and starting shooting on me on the road and after that when i entered in house 1 guy gave me ub demands to leave and when i leaved their private property they killed me on the road after leaving all in pov.

Agarwal Mage

Agarwal Sahab
Player
My friends gave him demand several times but he was coming again and again and the suspect 160995 even said that in the pov

Ron Willson

Player
Player
i was enjoying my game but suddenly i heard some shots noise and i go to saw whats going on and suddenly 1 guy came outside from house and starting shooting on me on the road and after that when i entered in house 1 guy gave me ub demands to leave and when i leaved their private property they killed me on the road after leaving all in pov.
You Come Several times to our fam house and 160955 give him demand to leave our fam house 2 times but he didn't showed 1st demand but in this pov 2nd demand is shown very clearly and i think 135193 will get punished for FEAR RP because he is coming again and again to our fam house after giving 2 demands and he is disturbing our full family after taking 2 demands also

Agarwal Mage

Agarwal Sahab
Player
We can see whoโ€™s deceiving you were lingering around our fam house for a long time and u didnt leave the area after several warnings and considering your bodycam was rolling why dont u provide the full pov ??

inferno pluxury

Deputy of Marabunta
Player
You Come Several times to our fam house and 160955 give him demand to leave our fam house 2 times but he didn't showed 1st demand but in this pov 2nd demand is shown very clearly and i think 135193 will get punished for FEAR RP because he is coming again and again to our fam house after giving 2 demands and he is disturbing our full family after taking 2 demands also
why should i have fear i was in the city and your guy give demands but that was ub

Arvind Western

LSPD CURATOR
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 132592 will receive punishment for RDM
ID 160995 will receive punishment for UB demand
ID 103598 Will receive punishment for RDM

However ID 135193( thread owner) will receive punishment for provoking​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom