Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Acce
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 25, 2024
Time of violation
17:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nLqinqgaUBA

5FQH

Player
Player
all in pov he did came back form f1 bug abuse
KX03yYD.gif

5FQH

Player
Player
its connetion lost or waht you think ahh you cry you hav on main account 30 days ohh sorry for taht
do you have pov that you got connetion lost ?! NO! and yeah i got 7 days ban on my alt account and not 30 days smal boy read what i said and dont translate cuze i know you ar bad at englich 😉
KX03yYD.gif

And admin i hope you ask him for pov that he got connetion lost cuze he said that he have connection lost

Last edited:

5FQH

Player
Player
FQH, nice redux without drug effect bro. you are still using the same redux on your second account

6gqOvo0.png
it is bug form my side cuze my fiend have the same redox but he get the drug effect and this redox is form rage multiplayer self so it is server bug

Last edited:

5FQH

Player
Player
you can only see no but wher is you pov that you got connection lost ? cuze i cant see any pov if you dont have pov and admin ask you for that you will get 30 days instat of 5 days if you dont belive me ask the admin ( and yeah go learn lil bit englich ) you say all time no no cant even speek stupid 🤏🤦‍♂️

Yaswanth Trigger

How Copy ? 🥶
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 161532 will receive a punishment for GR 6.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom