Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fotalio Elghadanfar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 26, 2024
Time of violation
15:24
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/799682/#post-2821162

fotalio lghadanfar

Player
Player
Hello dear admin .. i write this forum in hope to know just the probleme what happen to my account .. i was busy in real life and i didnt logen my account for 2 days .. and at this 2 days one friend call me and ask me ( what is the reason why you leave the family ) he choked cause its not me who leave the family .. and when i go for relog my account i found someon change the password and the account dont want to relog .. i did a technical forum at ( Aug 19, 2024 , 00:16 ) and admin help me for this and they help me to recover my account .. when i relog i found my money and a lot of stuf and items disappears like ( blue desert scarf + lot of amo ) and he spent my point of pirate event just for nothing ... now i dont want my stuf back cause i know this is impossible .. but i want just to know where that is dipareas if someon take it i want just to know it maybe he is my friend or someon i know him .. if this persson transfer my money with put it in ballance of another family i want just to know which family this .. cause i had more then 13 milion and i know its impossible to transfer this to much money with given free to another persson .. and when i do another technical forum some admine tell me complaint about player not technical forum .. so please now i want just to know what happen to my stuf and my money and who do this .. if you find a good solution either for me or for you it will be perfect .. thanks for read my request . have good day .

fotalio lghadanfar

Player
Player
Hello dear admin .. i write this forum in hope to know just the probleme what happen to my account .. i was busy in real life and i didnt logen my account for 2 days .. and at this 2 days one friend call me and ask me ( what is the reason why you leave the family ) he choked cause its not me who leave the family .. and when i go for relog my account i found someon change the password and the account dont want to relog .. i did a technical forum at ( Aug 19, 2024 , 00:16 ) and admin help me for this and they help me to recover my account .. when i relog i found my money and a lot of stuf and items disappears like ( blue desert scarf + lot of amo ) and he spent my point of pirate event just for nothing ... now i dont want my stuf back cause i know this is impossible .. but i want just to know where that is dipareas if someon take it i want just to know it maybe he is my friend or someon i know him .. if this persson transfer my money with put it in ballance of another family i want just to know which family this .. cause i had more then 13 milion and i know its impossible to transfer this to much money with given free to another persson .. and when i do another technical forum some admine tell me complaint about player not technical forum .. so please now i want just to know what happen to my stuf and my money and who do this .. if you find a good solution either for me or for you it will be perfect .. thanks for read my request . have good day .
this guy who take my account his left the familly at ( 16/08/2024 ... 19.15 ) ... and i guess this id 148402 took my sttuf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom