Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of EMS (Emergency Medical Service) | Yaga Marlega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaga Marlega

Leader
Leader
Information:

Name IRL: Ayush
Time Zone: +5:30
Average Online Time per Day: 5-8 hours.
Discord: .yagamarlega
Nickname: Yaga Marlega
ID: 37539

Additional Information:

1. Leader of Emergency Medical Services.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

2.1. Experience as High Command:
I've been in the city for over 1.3 year, dedicating 12 terms to EMS. Through hard work and commitment, I've risen to the Deputy position, gaining extensive knowledge in leadership. My experience has prepared me to lead this organization more effectively and improve its overall operations.

2.2. Skills in Management and Decision-Making:
In my 12 terms with EMS, I’ve built strong management and decision-making skills. I organize teams efficiently, communicate clearly, and make quick, informed decisions under pressure. My focus on fairness and motivation helps drive team success and productivity.

2.3. Fostering Teamwork
With my experience I will make a team that will be ready for any situation and any challenges. I will try my best to teach my team about EMS and how to manage EMS as a HC. I will try my best that my HCs will work together with coordination

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization:
3.1. Training Department :

EMS is currently experiencing a shortage of FTOs, which affects our training capabilities. I will work on recruiting more qualified FTOs and focus on providing better training for our trainees. By improving both the number of FTOs and the quality of training, we can ensure our team is well-prepared and effective in their roles.

3.2. Ground Service (GS) and Air Service (AS) Departments:

My focus will be on ensuring that our units are actively engaged throughout the city as much as possible. I am committed to maintaining high availability and responsiveness by having our employees consistently on duty and ready to respond to calls.

3.3. Lab Tech Department:

Right now, we have a shortage of medical kits at Pillbox Hill and in our warehouse. I will make it a top priority to fix this issue. My goal is to ensure that we have a steady supply of medicines and kits, so we can be fully prepared and responsive.

3.4. Psychiatric Department:

My focus will be on expanding our services to ensure that all citizens have access to the care they need. We will work on increasing the availability of mental health professionals and resources, improving our outreach efforts.

3.5. Hospital Services:

With the new lobby at Pillbox Hill, we need to ensure we have enough staff for all shifts, especially at night when we’re short on people. My goal is to keep coverage strong and provide great care around the clock.

3.6.Surgery:

I’ll focus on increasing the number of surgeries and improving our surgeons' skills through better training and processes. Additionally, we will enhance our roleplay (RP) scenarios to make surgical experiences more realistic and engaging for patients and staff.

3.7. Internal Affairs

With my skill of management and with my experience I will select my HCs accordingly and teach them how to maintain a good relation with their employees and free the organization from any conflicts. I will try my best to appoint HRs with good management skills.

3.8. Global Event.

I will try my best to keep the activity of EMS always high as our Honorary Chief Frost Ashford kept it. I make sure that my HCs will attend nearly all the events and will be doing RP professionally.

EMS Departments

Hospital Services (HS)
- HS Department will focus on engaging with people and make sure to cover all the hospital 24/7.

Ground Service (GS) - Ground Service will be specialized for Ground Service Calls.

Labtech (LT) - Labtech Department will be focused on making medicines in the Medical Laboratory.

Air Rescue Department (ARO) - ARO will be specialized for Air Rescue Calls. They would be providing aid for long distance.

Training Department (FTO) - They will be focused on giving trainings to the employees and improving the roleplay.

Psychiatrist Department (PSY) - They would be specialized in providing help mentally for the patient.

------------------------------------------------------------------- RANK SYSTEM --------------------------------------------------------------------------

HC Rankings:

30-Chief of EMS

29-Deputy Chief

28-Assistant Chief

27-Division Chief

26-Chief of HR

25-Head of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)

24-Dean of Division (HS, GS, AS, Labtech, Training)

23-Human Resource

------------------------------------------------------------

22- FTO (Field Training Officer)

21- ARO (Air Rescue Officer)

20- Psychiatrist Supervisor (PSY)

19- Lead Paramedic (GS)

18- Lead Pharmacist (LT)

17- Surgeon (HS)

16- Paramedic (GS)

15- Senior Pharmacist (LT)

14- Asst. Surgeon (HS)

13- Psychiatrist (PSY)

12- Pharmacist (LT)

11- Doctor (HS)

10- Junior EMT (GS)

9- Asst. Pharmacist (LT)

8- Nurse (HS)

7- First Responder (GS)

6- Jr. Psychiatrist

5- Intern (HS)

4- Lab Technician (Labtech)

3- Trainee 2

2- Trainee

1- Fresher

Thank you for reading, Warm Regards
EMS ON TOP!.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Off-Topic comments will receive punishment
Refer to Section Rules
Only the Applicant/Thread Owner is allowed to reply on their application

Paradox Maddy

I don't answer on messages "Hi"
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for EMS interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 27/08/2024 at 17 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 24 hours.
Paradox Maddy
Sylvia Som

Failure to make contact will result in the automatic rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom