Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Topaz Xoxo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2024
Time of violation
3:44
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uA5lcgz_l0

Topaz Blossom

Player
Player
Hello, me and my friends were at beach and ID 321561 goes around and provokes people all the time, she is heard mentioning my parents in the clip and the at the end she said im "dragged out" which implies im a tranny ooc so that is also an ooc insult. I would like to mention to the reviewing admin the punishment history of this player, they are full of toxicity and provoking. We just want to have fun. Thanks. All in POV

-Regarding her punishment history of toxicity please lift to higher admin if needed, thanks so much

Delilah Brank

Player
Player
oh you forget to mention where you came ran over to me and spat on me topaz out of no where i also have that pov and also you followed me around the beach market was i was trying to get away from you... im pretty sure i have that pov too. so maybe tell the full story. i havent been in city for a while so i defo dont go around city provoking. i aslo didnt call you a tranny at all, thats grasping lol. i said "dragged up" not "dragged out" also cant hear anything youre saying to me either. i have mine and my husbands pov of what was actually being said and what you was saying to me. if admin want i can send povs. your pov is clearly edited so you cant hear what youre saying. also jessica already dealt with this issue in city told us to walk away from each other as we was other in the wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom