Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leader of Bloods | Ayuush Shikaari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayuush

Player
Player
Information -

1. Your name IRL - Ayush
2. Your age IRL - 18
3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - ayu7sh
6. Your Nickname - Ayuush Shikaari
7. Your ID - 74945

Additional information -

1.Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2.Why do you want to become the leader of this organization?

I can say from the start that the Bloods Street Gang is very close to my heart, I have already learned a lot from the management level from the previous OGs and i have a very good experience from my previous High Command Ranks in the Gangs. I have learned a lot as a "High Rank" in the other gangs too . So I have the necessary experience to lead the gang successfully. therefore i strongly believe that with my skills and my knowledge of the rules I can lead the gang without any problems. I also have a very Active team which will Help me and the Gang to Stay Active 24/7. Since I was a member of the gangs, I have always been strict about the Rules and Love to Teach the new Members who join my Gang. I want the people in my gang to be 100% familiar with the rules. Without knowledge of the rules, no player can join my gang. By that I mean the following: when a player wants to join, he will be asked questions about the rules. If he gets 1 or 2 questions wrong, he will not be allowed into the gang at all and will be blacklisted for a week. If someone breaks a rule IC, he will receive penalties from the higher ranks.

3.Your suggestions for improving roleplay in the organization.

1.Roleplay Should be more verbal in the Organization. Roleplay means you are playing a Role of a person so to make that more real everyone should play that Character with more intent creating more RP situations or i would say initiate more situation. As a Gang Organization we can Create many Roleplay Scenarios. I have a lot planned for my gang. I will turn the entire RP life upside down with my gang and will plan a lot of RP-dependent situations, be it an ammunition robbery with the cops, where we take hostages as a gang, or a store robbery, where we take the cops as hostage and possibly take one of the higher-ranking members of the LSPD or FIB hostage, so that the RP factor increases to 100%.

2.I will also fight to ensure that you are not at war with every gang, but that everything can always be clarified with words (RP situations). By that I don't mean a support war or anything like that, but rather I clarify the IC with an OG / Vice OG of the respective gang beforehand and don't just open a ticket in the forum.

3.However, I would also like to promote the RP or gang experience in the other direction, i.e. I would like to actively participate with my gang in every event where possible.

4.I also wanted to give people the opportunity to earn some extra money. In this sense, like bonuses after we have a succesful events , clands top shooter bonus I also had planned that we as a gang would hold internal events such as , arena tournaments

My ranking system -

1. Freeze
2. Gangsters
3. Plug
4. Clapper
5. Revolver
6. Graffitist
7. Event leader
8. Ak fortyseven
9. Turfers
10. Under Deputy
11. Deputy