Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rahul Elite
Administrators nickname
Jhony Davids
Date
Aug 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FQ2KVnykUiY?si=XM6LPhuW2Nl4e1DI

Rahul Elite

Player
Player
Respected admin,
I am Rahul Elite I am requesting you sir once again to unban my account for the reason of GR 6.17. sir I need to pay tax to my house I got a last reminder for the tax.i have many items which worth 5 million in my warhouse can you please consider my request and unban my account . If I was not able to pay tax I lost my house and all items got vanished.
When I am a new player for grand rp I used game bar for recording. After some days I learnt all rules and I start using medal recorder. Recently I applied for leader of ems. When I am giving the interview by the reason of used game bar recorder when I am new player I got ban for 30 days. Sir actually for new players it is very difficult to know the all the rules of game. After knowing the rules of game I start using medal recorder on 17 July. Sir can you please consider my concern and please unban my account.
Thank you sir.

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
punishment reduced to 4 days based on your punishment history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom