Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moiz Gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2024
Time of violation
15:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TsEul_dcqeA

LukaOpps

Memories don't die, We create them 📸
Player
402667 Im that player and yeah i can see that you trying to take the money printing machine wich we are protecting we did several times warning shoot so you can know we dont play we are there to protect likewise one of my buddys ran up to you as close he could and he did demand so everyone else started shooting and i got you i dont think RDM

Muhtar Opps

Player
Player
if it was a RDM they would kill you at 2:58!

If it was Random Death Match why did you set up your navigation into our house, as we all know Navigations are not working randomly. It's obvious that you're in a hurry because you rented a Bugatti…

You got demanded several times and you trespassed and got shot.

Also you should upload your POV before the Hospital, You didnt respect to NLR

Moiz Jalil

Player
Player
402667 Im that player and yeah i can see that you trying to take the money printing machine wich we are protecting we did several times warning shoot so you can know we dont play we are there to protect likewise one of my buddys ran up to you as close he could and he did demand so everyone else started shooting and i got you i dont think RDM
let u post pov when u give me demand i having hear any demand

Moiz Jalil

Player
Player
if it was a RDM they would kill you at 2:58!

If it was Random Death Match why did you set up your navigation into our house, as we all know Navigations are not working randomly. It's obvious that you're in a hurry because you rented a Bugatti…

You got demanded several times and you trespassed and got shot.

Also you should upload your POV before the Hospital, You didnt respect to NLR
u also show pov

Alister Fedorova

Player
Player
Muhtar Opps and LukaOpps what about 320108 id, when I just come out from the car you or your friend killed me instant and after killing me without demand, I am not sure someone who belong to your family kill my friend also. and remember this it's rp where you need to do a proper rp not like"i guess he try to take something from us so no talking kills them", you should give us demand before kill us. Btw my id is 320108. and here the pov

LukaOpps

Memories don't die, We create them 📸
Player
Muhtar Opps and LukaOpps what about 320108 id, when I just come out from the car you or your friend killed me instant and after killing me without demand, I am not sure someone who belong to your family kill my friend also. and remember this it's rp where you need to do a proper rp not like"i guess he try to take something from us so no talking kills them", you should give us demand before kill us. Btw my id is 320108. and here the pov
You clearly want to take the money printing machine thats why we protect it

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 320076 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 402667 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom