Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On consideration Leadership for Blood Street Gang | redwing blazee

Status
Not open for further replies.

redwing plays

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Kartik
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: redwing_yt
6. Your Nickname: redwing blazee
7. Your ID: 73276

Additional information.

1. Leader of Blood Street Gang.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1. The very first day when I joined the grand RP server my aim was to be a member of blood street gang and lead the gang on top , even I have been in lots of organisation and take experience to know how it’s work and things gone and I think that I can run my term very well with proper RP

2.2. I want to be a leader of blood street gang because I know that I can take the gang to the maximum heights because I got lots of experience in both states and crime section of the city and set a good example of leader ship and I want to lead events with my experience and take gang on the peak of Los santos

2.3. In my terms the gang will be the most active gang in the whole city, we will try our best as a gang to do maximum store robbery, FZ raid , and hostage situation , Clands and highways robbery with proper RP .

3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization.

First of all we will invite all experienced members to maintain RP (minimum 5 years experience)

We will hire the Turfers to perform in Clands event and bonus will be provided them

We will also hire best deputy’s to handle the gang in my absence and maintain RP

we dont provide Proking or trolling and gives a family Behaviour

We will not tolerate toxic Behaviour from any player . Punishment will be given to toxic players.

Ranking System
15.Leader
14.Deputy
13.Under Deputy
12.Event Handler
11.kingpin
10.Warlord
9.mafia
8.shooter
7.Graffitist
6.Clapper
5.Gangster