Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yash senpai
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
12:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/v4t4zZb7Nf8

senpai.g

Player
Player
In pov at 25 sec the guy placed spikes on the ground and after 1 sec he took out his gun and he skipped the animation of placing spikes and you can see at 27 the animation end of the spike.

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
It hasn’t even been a month since I started playing this game.
I didn’t even know what bug abuse was until you mentioned it. I went and looked it up on another forum to learn about it. This is my video, and I didn’t do anything like that.
admins please ask him why u spaming F mussle isnt bug abuse?

Last edited:

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
So I tested In LSPD garage to found out What do you mean from skipping animation So I think this is bug abuse Im saying I never do that Im Not idiot for arrest 1 Guy to get Perma ban

Last edited:

senpai.g

Player
Player
its skill issue buddy i finish the animation
also self report lol
admins please ask him why u spaming F mussle isnt bug abuse?
And about the f musle I didn't spammed it I pressed the f button then you teased me so that why my character automatically got inside the car. You need more experience in city bro you are new

daniel_blackwood

Player
Player
And about the f musle I didn't spammed it I pressed the f button then you teased me so that why my character automatically got inside the car. You need more experience in city bro you are new
is that so? admins Come on everybody know if you get tased and if you press F you going to car automatically

Mr OLD guy

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Reviewed

After the check both pov he didnt mean to do bug abuse while his placing spike. You was trying to drive away and its happen . He will not got punish for it but next time keep it mind.
For pov owner i will not gonna punish for for MG but keep it mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom