Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ITz_ALIF
Suspect ID
341375 , 308973
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
19:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fnP3mxGetwg?si=v3Jl60yQOa-BzV8n

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
we were going there for family raid and when we reached there suspect 341375 gave us demand which wasn't clear at all , even he didn't counted the demand properly and from back suspect 308973 killed me.
The POV Was Less The 1 Min Kid:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I Want A Turkish Admin To Review For This Forum

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
here u go kiddo , provided the full pov only for u :LOL: btw still it makes no sense cuz both of u npcs has broken the rules its easy visible in the pov soo, trash talking won't do anything for u :poop:
You Just Came In Our Area When We Are Protecting The Money Machine And Then When I Just Told You To Leave The Area You Didn't Fear For Your Life And Then You Get Out From The Car And You Tried To Run To The Money Machine After You Didn't Fear For Your Life Next Time When You Want To Make A Forum Try To Don't Break Some Rules Like The Fear Rp And The UB Drive On Time 3:52 And You Are Doing Meta Gaming

Last edited:

ami_alif

Player
Player
You Just Came In Our Area When We Are Protecting The Money Machine And Then When I Just Told You To Leave The Area You Didn't Fear For Your Life And Then You Get Out From The Car And You Tried To Run To The Money Machine After You Didn't Fear For Your Life Next Time When You Want To Make A Forum Try To Don't Break Some Rules Like The Fear Rp And The UB Drive On Time 3:52 And You Are Doing Meta Gaming
still it makes no sense npcs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom