Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
KifKiff Caesar
Suspect ID
283635 / 385305
Date of violation
Aug 28, 2024
Time of violation
20:14
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvZC6rPt9kg

kifkif maden

Player
Player
i said 5 second and put full pov u were baiting here and everything
this is the full of pov what you want from me starting with opening my pc? Even the time before our first encounter is in the video. and u cant say 5 second in the road, I was not in your property

Budzak

Player
Player
this is the full of pov what you want from me starting with opening my pc? Even the time before our first encounter is in the video. and u cant say 5 second in the road, I was not in your property
it is we have raid,and i can give u demands its not green zone

kifkif maden

Player
Player
there is no raid sign in my screen. normally there need to be a sign that saying there is a raid. nvm you cant give me demand there anyway. Learn server rules. this is not about being in green zone or not.

Budzak

Player
Player
there is no raid sign in my screen. normally there need to be a sign that saying there is a raid. nvm you cant give me demand there anyway. Learn server rules. this is not about being in green zone or not.
it says i can kill u if i count 5 seconds'

A

AvaKagee

so you are getting shot and you are going towards the bullets ? not so rp if u ask me and he gave u demands clearly after u have came back over 20x and in ur own pov ramming constantly. and i did not kill u anyways am 385305 it was other id and he gave u demands as we had a reason for it because u were constantly destroying our event that we were doing and ramming our cars and heli so we cant use it. Ur self reporting at the point we done no rule breaks. He gave u demands for what u were doing in ur own pov. and still u were doing fear rp and coming towards the bullets. No rule breaks from our side...

kifkif maden

Player
Player

so you are getting shot and you are going towards the bullets ? not so rp if u ask me and he gave u demands clearly after u have came back over 20x and in ur own pov ramming constantly. and i did not kill u anyways am 385305 it was other id and he gave u demands as we had a reason for it because u were constantly destroying our event that we were doing and ramming our cars and heli so we cant use it. Ur self reporting at the point we done no rule breaks. He gave u demands for what u were doing in ur own pov. and still u were doing fear rp and coming towards the bullets. No rule breaks from our side...
The only reason I rammed the cars was because I would have been shot otherwise, and I was really scared in that moment. Afterwards, I realized the demand was invalid and that I came back just to tell him that he couldn't give demands in that situation, and indeed, he couldn't give demands or kill me there. So, there was no RP because the demand you gave wasn't valid. I came back to tell you that you broke the rules, and it’s very clear in the video that’s exactly what I did. You blocked the road with a helicopter. I had the right to pass. You can't block roads as you please, and I didn’t deliberately crash into the helicopter; I was just trying to pass, but the helicopter you placed in the road got in my way, so this is entirely your fault. I rammed the cars because it was the only thing I could do at that moment to survive. As a family, you broke the rules, and what should have happened is that your family received a warning. Don’t make things worse by trying to defend yourselves. There was no notification on my screen that a raid was taking place, which means either you shot me outside of the raid area, which you have no right to do, or you're lying. In either case, it's your fault.

kifkif maden

Player
Player
"doing and ramming our cars and heli so we cant use it." "By saying this, you are also admitting that you deliberately placed the car and helicopter to block the road. you cant block roads.

A

AvaKagee

The only reason I rammed the cars was because I would have been shot otherwise, and I was really scared in that moment. Afterwards, I realized the demand was invalid and that I came back just to tell him that he couldn't give demands in that situation, and indeed, he couldn't give demands or kill me there. So, there was no RP because the demand you gave wasn't valid. I came back to tell you that you broke the rules, and it’s very clear in the video that’s exactly what I did. You blocked the road with a helicopter. I had the right to pass. You can't block roads as you please, and I didn’t deliberately crash into the helicopter; I was just trying to pass, but the helicopter you placed in the road got in my way, so this is entirely your fault. I rammed the cars because it was the only thing I could do at that moment to survive. As a family, you broke the rules, and what should have happened is that your family received a warning. Don’t make things worse by trying to defend yourselves. There was no notification on my screen that a raid was taking place, which means either you shot me outside of the raid area, which you have no right to do, or you're lying. In either case, it's your fault.
I said what I said and either ways I never shot you either ways but you are the one breaking rules not us either ways demands was given we were in a rp situation and u we’re disturbing it so yes we do have rights to give you demands and ramming our cars and heli so we can’t use after. Have a nice day

kifkif maden

Player
Player
I said what I said and either ways I never shot you either ways but you are the one breaking rules not us either ways demands was given we were in a rp situation and u we’re disturbing it so yes we do have rights to give you demands and ramming our cars and heli so we can’t use after. Have a nice day
bro are you having trouble with understanding? your demand is not valid you cant give me demnads here and you cant block roads you pushed me to ram cars with giving ub demand it wasnt in purpuse clearly obvious in the pov. it wasnt rp situation you cant give me demands in the middle of the road. enough I dont want to disguss same things you have no idea what I am saying you cant even understand and telling the same thing again and again you cant give me demands here and you cant block the roads shut up if you dont know this rules

kifkif maden

Player
Player
I didnt rammed the cars btw I was try to escape but you gave me ub demands and you blocked the road you cant block the road

A

AvaKagee

I didnt rammed the cars btw I was try to escape but you gave me ub demands and you blocked the road you cant block the road
i have nothing else to say you are fearing rp and running towards bullets we have rp situation and we had reasons for demands and he gave u demands and killed u very clearly if anyone here will get punished is u i promise

kifkif maden

Player
Player
i have nothing else to say you are fearing rp and running towards bullets we have rp situation and we had reasons for demands and he gave u demands and killed u very clearly if anyone here will get punished is u i promise
I dont have to fear if you are doing UB demand think about it bro think

Lee Caesar

Player
Player
Its not even a red zone what are you saying? UB demant^^ play the game according to the rules, you obviously don't know anything, you have a lot to learn dear( avakagee)^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom