Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Xnox Lucifer
Administrators nickname
Opti_pride
Date
Aug 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Ne6ZuzlIoB4?si=5Qp4-EXgCRPJZWv9

Lucifer Don

Player
Player
I really trust admins but this admin is not listing when i need help then i call him he is not coming and not cooperate with me I really trust admins and many helps me any time i want he is senior admin i think he will reject my every form i dont know i will get some justice but i really think so which admin takes his interview . Sir I tell you every thing some officer cuff me while i have holding knife in hand and when i call him he dont come and help me . I dont think admins are for helping people he dont know full situation and he punished me . And when some guy try to kill me with knife and i use my gun for my security i am just following RP If he know and that location was not green zone if it green zone how can i fire him but that guy trying to kill me in green zone so he is in legal org with giving him punishment he give innocent guy punishment i know this thing because i was in GOV Minister of state. I think this admin dont know what is GZ 1.1 . I know he will give punishment for this form but if something is wrong with me i will come here foe help i get warning and 180 mins demorgan for no reason i hope some higher admin see this before that admin reject my forum.
Thank You ,
Xnox Lucifer
This link for admin dont tell me why i am in prision he see i that you is killing me and i ran to save my life from that player but he punished i call him and he do favoritism with legal org player.

KNOX WOLF

Player
Player
YEAH THIS ADMIN IS MISUSING HIS POWER AND BSN AND GIVE PUNISHMENTS FOR NO REASON AND DID NOT HEAR ANY ONE IM TH

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom