Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail RP + RDM + Mass CR + FIB Role break | 163929 161064 61081

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sabri Karakuzu
Suspect ID
163929 161064 61081
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2024
Time of violation
1:21
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLzbw9mQ7FA

BerkeVerstappen

Player
Player
They robbed the Fib agents with the same tactic many times, we knew the cars, so I said they were here, they hid in the same place, and even though we told them to pull over many times, they did not obey the rules.

sabrikarakuzu

Player
Player
They robbed the Fib agents with the same tactic many times, we knew the cars, so I said they were here, they hid in the same place, and even though we told them to pull over many times, they did not obey the rules.
You have to give a demand for 5 seconds and you have to comply with it.

sabrikarakuzu

Player
Player
I know it was out of RP for them to recognize us again and he admitted himself that there was one more rule violation xd

Donna Hill

102 | Deputy Director | FIB
Player
Are you gonna deceive admins and not show full situation. You have been sat outside our HQ all day trying to pull FIB over. We know your vehicles, we know your clothes and we know what family you are in. 5 minutes prior to this you robbed an FIB agent right outside our HQ that's why we came out and started shooting on sight. The RP was already initiated when you robbed the agent (Evidence Here)

Also, why are you not afraid of 5 FIB cars and multiple FIB agents demanding you to pull over? Sounds like FearRP to me. Would be different if LEOs did that. Nice driving btw, your very skilled I didnt know Jugulars could reverse drive up a hill.

sabrikarakuzu

Player
Player
Are you gonna deceive admins and not show full situation. You have been sat outside our HQ all day trying to pull FIB over. We know your vehicles, we know your clothes and we know what family you are in. 5 minutes prior to this you robbed an FIB agent right outside our HQ that's why we came out and started shooting on sight. The RP was already initiated when you robbed the agent (Evidence Here)

Also, why are you not afraid of 5 FIB cars and multiple FIB agents demanding you to pull over? Sounds like FearRP to me. Would be different if LEOs did that. Nice driving btw, your very skilled I didnt know Jugulars could reverse drive up a hill.

If you have evidence, show it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom