Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_punch

Player
Player
Information
1. Zaid
2. 19
3. IST
4. 3 to 4hrs
5. iam_devil_07_
6. Cruiser Titan
7. N/A
Additional information
1. Leader of LPSD
2. I want to be leader of LSPD as I was in LSPD from the start of server 1 and have a excellent understanding of how LSPD is meant to operate. I also feel that have the correct skillsets needed in order to lead LSPD and enable it to be the best it can be. Also, I want to be leader of LSPD as I want to unlock the capabilities the org has in terms of RP situations.
3. My advice for improving roleplay within the organisation would be to ensure all officers are performing at a high standard and adhere to the rules of the city. Create good roleplay scenarios with gangs of the city by co - ordinating with the other state orgs. Ensure those with less experience are given adequate training to fulfil their duties. Ensure those who do follow the rules of the city within the org are dealt with accordingly. Ensure communication with the other state orgs are open and there is no divide between any particular org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom