Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zudo Uchiha
Suspect ID
353417 AND 407098
Date of violation
Aug 29, 2024
Time of violation
17:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hhpOGSMwQ-I

1percentCJ

Player
Player
I, Cee Jaay (ID 353417) did not fire a single shot in your POV but you are still accusing me of RDM ?

Please post POV of one of your family member cheating in fam raid minutes before by abusing/camping inaccessible part of zone. Also please post POV of you using VERY disrespectful OOC insults (mentioning parents, etc.) prior. Once again, I did not kill ANY of you outside of raid. Admins can clearly see this.

Ariyan Gamer

Player
Player
I, Cee Jaay (ID 353417) did not fire a single shot in your POV but you are still accusing me of RDM ?

Please post POV of one of your family member cheating in fam raid minutes before by abusing/camping inaccessible part of zone. Also please post POV of you using VERY disrespectful OOC insults (mentioning parents, etc.) prior. Once again, I did not kill ANY of you outside of raid. Admins can clearly see this.
see my video 0:19s you Random punching and see 0:24 you You took out the gun and pointed it and You killed my family member okhand I did not abuse your parents And if you have that pov you give it

Last edited:

Ariyan Gamer

Player
Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom