Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved RDM / 299252 / 318915 / 317246 / 125774 /339936

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Laura Medusa
Suspect ID
299252 / 318915 /
Date of violation
Aug 27, 2024
Time of violation
18:54
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zd9_90KvSR0

furki

Player
Player
Normally it should be like this in the normal version I know it should be like this in the new version you are using but it only shows that it is recording We cannot hear your voice even if you speak What do you say now?

I want to add one more thing I added the photos Even if you make a sound we can't hear you I took a photo of it from both sides, with the microphone on, like this Normally it should be like this, but yours only records.

I will say it again.

And one more thing why didn t you get a full perspective last time?

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
Normally it should be like this in the normal version I know it should be like this in the new version you are using but it only shows that it is recording We cannot hear your voice even if you speak What do you say now?

I want to add one more thing I added the photos Even if you make a sound we can't hear you I took a photo of it from both sides, with the microphone on, like this Normally it should be like this, but yours only records.

I will say it again.

In the previous recording I made, I had moved it forward a few seconds, so it was rejected and the microphone sign is never visible on me, but even so, my voice can be heard when I speak.

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player

I will say it again.

by the way your video is very good we understood it do not throw it away .d

furki

Player
Player
In the previous recording I made, I had moved it forward a few seconds, so it was rejected and the microphone sign is never visible on me, but even so, my voice can be heard when I speak.
you didn t throw it all out in the previous video which means you edited it Why didn t you throw it all in the previous one?

and now we are waiting for the decision of the administrators

vanessaa medusa

Player
Player
you didn t throw it all out in the previous video which means you edited it Why didn t you throw it all in the previous one?

and now we are waiting for the decision of the administrators
and no one posts one hour recordings here right, including you? so be a good boy and wait quietly

Freija Jinn

Curator of Unofficial Org.
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 318915 will receive a punishment for RDM
For rest of them pov not showing they IDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom